Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

There has been a lot of criticism of the game... I consider myself a game defender, and see people already question the economy, the difficulty of inferno, and lack of content. RLY?!

edit: I think he meant to say 80% of him and his 4 friends decided they didn't like the Beta.

D3 is a complete failure but people who questions the economy, inferno and lack of content have no clue. Just don't take them seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by permaximum View Post
    You don't even know where I live What a joke...
    What is funny that the logic of it, which you previously harped about, is lost on you completely.

IncGamers Member

You don't even know where I live What a joke...
    Petoria, I assume?

You obviously made up those numbers but I didn't. You can believe me or not but the thing is there are definetely disappointed people after open beta and this has nothing to do with me being an ambassador. Your logic ends there.

@Lomion

Permaville.

80%~ of the open beta reviews are negative and I simply shared some data.
    You obviously made up those numbers but I didn't.
    Care to share where and how you came up with your 80% of open beta reviews are negative since any data research should be able to be validated by other people. Or should I assume that as I stated previously you made up a number to serve the purpose of your post or in laymens terms you are full of ****.

Do you know Turkish or do you have a human Turkish translator? You obviously won't believe my translation. I hope you don't consider Google Translate.

Do you know Turkish or do you have a human Turkish translator? You obviously won't believe my translation. I hope you don't consider Google Translate.
    So you are saying 80% of turkish people hate diablo3 beta. You still did not prove to me where you got your information from. It's like me saying 90% of Bahamians love diablo3 because many of my family and friends are Bahamian and they told me they liked it. Stats are only valid if you can prove them otherwise stop with your numbers game and continue to troll as you always do.

For amusement I googled the phrase "turkish turkey diablo 3 beta opinion and I got a thread on the EU battlenet about some guy (his name was not permaximum either) complaining that the beta was not available translated into turkish. So at least that one other guy didn't like it.

Also, I like google translate. when i translate things into english i can pretty much tell what they're saying. it's not perfect, but very useful for the linguistically challenged like me.

BattleTag starrise-1321

Quote Originally Posted by jamesL View Post
    "of or relating to a style of fiction characterized by the use of desolate or remote settings and macabre, mysterious, or violent incidents "

Old Tristram: Desolate (no people live there), macabre incident (everyone died horribly at the hands of demons unleashed by the Warrior of Diablo 1).

Den of the Fallen: Desolate (no people live there), macabre incident (fallen shaman skeletons and the predators/scavengers that presumably ate them are still around).

The ENTIRE Cathedral: Desolate (no people live there), macabre incident (a cathedral-load of skeletons and other demonic/undead entities and lots of slain townspeople).

I'd say it fits that 3rd definition pretty well.

Should I continue? Or would you care to rephrase now?