Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 181
  1. #61

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Raveharu just admitted he's a paid poster. I thought the challenge actually starts when it comes to withdraw option.



  2. #62
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    92

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Well Ii like it...im very much looking forward to the game.
    Sorry for you if you are dissapointed, but please stop talking on behalf of other people, countries, forums etc. if you can't back it up. It is okay that you dont feel exicited about the game, thank god you can still play diablo 2 then, and don't buy diablo 3.



  3. #63
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,564

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by permaximum View Post
    @yovargas

    On topic but has zero value for the discussion.
    Then there's no value to this discussion in general. Lots of people love it. Lots of people don't. What else is there to say?



  4. #64
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    *booboo
    Posts
    1,484

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    I guess for me it's meh because there is nothing new. You still point and click and then pick up the item that drops. That was the beta experience for me in a nutshell. Like Diablo 2. But that would be almost fine, if it actually didnt feel reduced compared to it's ancient predecessor.

    D2 skills and stats may have been flawed, but atleast it was an additional feature that had a degree of success alongside the flaws. The whole point of it was the nice feeling of developing you character by hand. It was better than nothing. In D3 they certainly removed the flaws, because they removed this part of Diablo entirely. Leveling up is now an automatic thing. It's not an alternative, better feature to what Diablo 2 had, it just has ceased to exist.

    Other reduced elements include the maps, they are smaller, narrower, more contrived. The npcs talk fewer, less interesting lines. The item icons are small and uninteresting. You can't equip some items on some classes, actually you can't even swing any weapons on some classes. There are less monsters, less items(I know it's beta I mean the amount, not type, although I guess that might end up being less as well). The graphics are less detailed. There's less exploration, less mystery, less atmophere. There are so many things.

    There are some things I like such as how town portails work, I like firebats, I like that you can't spam potions, I like automatic gold pick up, I like some sound effects and other small features. But they are indeed small improvements or addings, they aren't something that can make me excited about a game by themselves. Especially when there aren't so many of them.

    But again I am willing to give this game the benefit of doubt.



  5. #65
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,564

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by buddah View Post
    There are less monsters...
    Just a correction on this - a monster count of known D3 Act 1 monsters was done and it was over 30, 50% more than D2's. And that's only the known monsters. See here:

    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...t=#post8227061



  6. #66
    IncGamers Member Risingred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by permaximum View Post
    @Risingred

    You know what's funnier? Diablo 3's development history almost got USA's history
    ...what?

    BTW I was expecting an image of fast-food material too since there's no intelligence in that post.
    Oh, you're xenophobic, gotcha.
    You said something about us not knowing where you're from. I posted a picture of a turkey. Because you're from turkey. Hurdahurr.

    I don't know what the hell kind of fast food restaurants you have in Turkey where they serve something like that, but hey, sign me up.

    You have now played the game. You have insisted that it's awful with your horribly myopic view. You don't belong here.
    Do you know why we defend the game? Because to at least some small degree we all gather here because we enjoy playing it. You do not. This place has no value for you, and you no longer have value to this place. It's really that simple and anything else you ever post is completely irrelevant to any topic of discussion...ever. I'm not convinced that you have ever made a single point other than being hostile and opinionated without even the smallest ability to express the opinion.

    I hate hamburgers. Hamburgers are stupid. I refuse to tell you why I think this because I'm so awesome and you're a ****ing retarded fanboy paid by McHamburgerville to say what you say. /perma



  7. #67
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingred View Post
    ...what?
    Don't you remember all of Diablo 3's atrocities, like killing the Native Americans and invading Iraq?




  8. #68
    IncGamers Member Risingred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Don't you remember all of Diablo 3's atrocities, like killing the Native Americans and invading Iraq?
    Must have slipped my mind.



  9. #69
    IncGamers Member Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    4,617

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    hmmm i have missed much in this thread. its been awhile since i have seen perm take on all comers



  10. #70

    Re: Anyone else having a terrible feeling of... "meh" ?

    @Risingred

    What what? What I said was clear. D3's development was nearly as long as USA's history. Also there has been no race as American after the redskin genocide so I'm not really sure how to call you.

    No, you're wrong as always. I eat fast-food (burger-king, mcdonalds you know) when I don't have much time for a nice meal too. But you seem to only eat fast-food and this really affects your brain for worse.

    @marshmallow

    Pathetic.

    @yovargas

    D3's x sucks because...

    D3's y sucks because...

    Otherwise you're only sharing your feelings about D3.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •