Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm running the razor naga. It's an mmo mouse with 17 buttons on it. 12 by your thumb and 5 by your 2 fingers. Works great for many games. Especially with them extra buttons by the thumb. Really comes in handy for other games other than mmo's. Like battlefield for instance. I had everything mapped to all my Buttons on the mouse. Makes for quick gun switching. Reloading running engaging etc... I see many good uses for these extra buttons in diablo so I don't have to stretch my fingers across the keyboard to do the same thing. $79.99 when I got mine. Oh PLUS it glows/pulsates blue light.

Re: SteelSeries Diablo mouse review?

Logitech G500 is a good gaming mouse. The DeathAdder is a good choice too. For mice I think you really need to try them before buying them though, because it really comes down to personal preference.

BattleTag Ulthrakk-1149

Coz, I have the D3 mouse, and I really like it; it looks great, feels very fluid (I keep it slow, but the faster setting really zooms), and the 10M click guarantee was a big selling point to me.

My one complaint is the buttons on the right side of the mouse; I am constantly clicking them with my pinky finger, so I disabled them in the UI.

If you plan on buying it, try getting it from Amazon, I saved about 15% off the retail price, enough to get a nifty Barb mouse pad

BattleTag cozmic0-1632

meh... I'm confused even more now :P I'm still leaning toward the D3 mouse though. I like extra button on mouse, but not too much like the MMO one, bet I can't even hit the correct one with my big thumb.

Oh well, I'll have the weekend to decide on it... Thanks for the Amazon tip though, they got the lowest price so far...

Isn't that mouse basically a Xai painted for d3?
    As for the mice, d3 being really casual game, no need for fact action, precise aiming, you can get away with really basic mouse.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by aerial View Post
    Isn't that mouse basically a Xai painted for d3?
    As for the mice, d3 being really casual game, no need for fact action, precise aiming, you can get away with really basic mouse.
    I have the Steelseries Sensei and it's a very good mouse. The Diablo mouse may be the Xai. Both of these mice have gotten very good reviews and gold medals all around.

People talk about paying for the gamingscheme, but Blizzard have been working with Steelseries for a long time, and they put the gamebrand on their quality hardware. You aren't buying rubbish.

I don't give a rats *** for the admin here who says Razer is oh so good and Steelseries is oh so poor and breaks. As far as I have understood, it's the other way around. Razer usually catches the flak.

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2011/12...-mouse-review/

Last edited by Felix; 22-04-2012 at 19:27.

Sensei is pretty expensive, featuring lots of "useless" stuff such as gimmky extensive dpi (nobody needs 11k dpi interpolation), same as several millions color logo. Buying this mouse, most of what you pay are these features, not actual mouse.
    It is decent overall, but imo vastly overpriced.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by aerial View Post
    Sensei is pretty expensive, featuring lots of "useless" stuff such as gimmky extensive dpi (nobody needs 11k dpi interpolation), same as several millions color logo. Buying this mouse, most of what you pay are these features, not actual mouse.
    It is decent overall, but imo vastly overpriced.
    It's actually not expensive compared to Razer mice. I mean the Razer Naga which also has the bells and whistles and millions of colours, it cost a ridiculous 129€, that's like twice as much. But I agree with you on the feature set, I don't need 11k dpi, and neither do I need to store my settings in the mouse. I chose it after reading reviews, it does perform well and has gotten much peer to peer praise.

It is possible to save yourself 30$ by buying the Sensei [RAW], which doesn't have these features, but it wasn't out when I went shopping for a mouse.

http://steelseries.com/products/mice...ies-sensei-raw

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I have the Steelseries Sensei and it's a very good mouse. The Diablo mouse may be the Xai. Both of these mice have gotten very good reviews and gold medals all around. People talk about paying for the gamingscheme, but Blizzard have been working with Steelseries for a long time, and they put the gamebrand on their quality hardware. You aren't buying rubbish. I don't give a rats *** for the admin here who says Razer is oh so good and Steelseries is oh so poor and breaks. As far as I have understood, it's the other way around. Razer usually catches the flak. http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2011/12...-mouse-review/
    Mega Bloks

I got the mouse and the headset some weeks ago.

Here is a short summary:

Mouse - I was using a MX18 (im a lefty btw) for years now. I didnt have any problems adapting to the new mouse. The grip feels great and the mouse itself feels very smooth and accurate. I cant see any downsides or problems on this part. The buttons also feel nice and responsive, while not "overclickable". Same applies to the scroll.
    Downsides: Actually just a single one. The mouse smells very chemical, but the smell fades after a few days. You cant reprogram the mouse speed button too, without additional software

Headset: Sounds awesome, it feels stable and not too fragile (im a master of breaking headsets), It's comfortable and doesnt pressure or hurt after a while. The visuals are very pleasing (same for the mouse). The only downside (?) I can think of, is that it's a USB headset, but that once again depends on the user.

If you got any questions, feel free to ask