Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BattleTag cozmic0-1632

SteelSeries Diablo mouse review?

Anyone has it and cares to give a quick review?

At the moment my mouse is a Logitech and I had never ever tried a gaming mouse before, getting tempted to pick this up and curious on what's the biggest difference... To be honest though what attracted me the most is that badass Diablo red Light glow

Thoughts? Any opinion is greatly appreciated All I could find from googling was promotional stuff...

BattleTag Ask me!

Re: SteelSeries Diablo mouse review?

I think you'll want to try a gaming mouse if you never had before. I have ordered a D3 mouse and it'll come in my mailbox soon but the main reason I ordered it is following:

Gaming mice seem to have better precision. In other words, your movement will be more smoother AND more precise.

BattleTag Ruhster1234

Using Razer Deathadder here and it's really good. Had it for ages as well, didn't break like other SteelSeries stuff I have tested. Last SS headphones I had to review broke in 3 weeks and they were a top of the range set as well, so poor quality.

Rushster - Admin,
    IncGamers.com

BattleTag cozmic0-1632

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Yeah I might get a gaming mouse just for the sake of trying one for the first time. Razer Deathadder looks sweet too and combined with international shipping it ends up to half the price of SteelSeries Diablo... but that red Diablo glow oh

Any other recommended model/brand for gaming mouse?

BattleTag Eeryck-1961

I am also a fan of the razor death adder. Never did like merchandising based on some type of popular work (with the exception of band t-shirts).

That said, I prefer a contoured hand specific mouse over an ambidextrous mouse. Also, I have had mice with the button below the wheel to change the dpi on the fly and that was always annoying. You have max dpi then you press the button on accident and you need to move the mouse 10 feet to go 1 inch on the screen because you are at some abysmally low dpi.

But a mouse is a hugely personal preference item. For me they are as follows:

No more than 5-buttons
    Built for right hand contour
    Built for palm grip
    3500dpi or more
    Wired
    Minimal/No Effects lighting

G700 is a really nice mouse, been using it for a year now.

lots of additionl buttons, and you get a lot of customization options via setpoint.

BattleTag Ask me!

After my research I think that most mice are pretty much the same in quality regardless of brand. As long as you pick one that's not too cheap. The rest is up to personal preference, what specifics you'd like with the mouse.

I ordered the D3 mouse as well, since I'm using a stock dell mouse at the moment. The reviews that I've read are very good, and it claims to withstand "10 million clicks" or about 3 times what most gaming mice do. The nice logo helps too, of course.

I know one person who bought one of those mice and he went back to his logitech within a week.

BattleTag Ask me!

It seems like people either love or hate the D3 mouse I've actually not seen many at all saying it's okey. Either Fkc AWESOMEE!! or it sucks.