Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Massive Giveaway

9 tonight or never.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    9 tonight or never.
    I'm on right now. *xmasterk

Edit- Still on bnet, message me if you can/can't make it.

Last edited by xmasterk; 07-05-2012 at 03:25.

IncGamers Member

I can't find you online. I am on. *Jerm1522

Well, I was hoping you'd show up, but it's ok man, don't worry about it. Thanks though

Last edited by karatedan; 07-05-2012 at 02:08.

IncGamers Member

Hi, I'd just like to start with a justification considering I don't meet the date requirement. I'm a returning player, who has just recently started browsing these forums. I'm returning after a 4 year hiatus which resulted in me losing my 93 Necro (yeah, that one hurt).

I can't offer a ton of validation about my identity, but I can say that I'm an avid gamer and wow player. I'm an officer in Darkwind (http://darkwind.wowstead.com/) if that helps clarify. You can look up mrkulwych on youtube as well to see some of darkwind's raid clears. That said, I definitely understand if you can't bring yourself to take my word on it. If there's any sort of validation that you'd like to see I'll try to accomedate. Thanks, you rock for spreading the wealth a bit

Homunculus (either)
    BP enigma
    Shako
    waterwalks
    Ntorch

I'll park in channel darkwind tonight 6:00 eastern and will stay on for several hours. I will be raiding from 9:30 -11:30 so if you log in then it will HAVE to be brief... otherwise, we can take our time.

Acct name: Kulwych

Last edited by MrKulwych; 09-05-2012 at 21:30.

IncGamers Member

Hi,

I played a lot about seven years ago and came back a few months ago... I don't have a lot of free time to play so accumulating stuff is REALLY slow, and you can rest assured that anything I get will be used quite a bit because my PC is 5 years old and I can't run D3 until I save up for a new computer!

You might know better what I need, but I'm playing with a dentist, a skellimancer (I love necros), a werewolf druid, and a bowazon. I do all PvM playing with my wife and brother. I don't know how up to date the list is, so I'll mention a few items but I'd be glad with any one of them, or I'll take anything you want to pass on really! In vague order of preference I'd be glad with either Faith bow, either of the enigmas, the Mara's amulet, either of the arachnid belts, or any of the resist small charms (I don't have great gear and I've got negative resists in Hell on some characters!). But, like I said, I'd appreciate any help!

I'm not on very regularly, but you can look for *modi1, but if you let me know of any time you plan to be on with about 24 hours head notice I'll check this forum regularly!

Thanks in any case!

IncGamers Member

Hi there i seen the list had been updated since the first page so ill go out on a limb and ask you for the

E Death cleaver, tomb reaver (if available still), and the leviathan.

I work nights and am usually on around 12-6 cst, i can be on at 12 noon tomorrow. If that doesn't work for you send me a pm with your prefered time.

IncGamers Member

Any wisp projectors still available?

IncGamers Member

either of the gloves and the fort would be very appreciated, ive been a member since 03, been playing since d1 and lost almost everything due to expired chars, i want to play again and remake my zon and these items would help me greatly

Fortitude Archon Plate 1.25/29 1658Def

20IAS/KB/6Str/11AR Chain Gloves
    20IAS/KB/10Dex/5Cresist Chain Gloves

thanks for your time, im usually on 1pm-3pm and 2am-5am tues-saturday, but sundays and mondays im off work and able to meet at more appropriate times please send me a message to let me know either way.
    my acct name is dvs.3 and dvs.4

IncGamers Member

Thanks for the giveaway, much appreciated.

I would like the:
    Occy
    Tal's Armor
    Shako
    14/14 Storch

if they are still available.
    I can be online any day including weekends after 6 PM EST. Thanks again.