Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

As the release date of d3 is approaching, which class would u guys prefer?

I'll start with bb, coz I suppose bb is the only class come from d2, I can quickly get familiar with it. lol. And the whirlwind and jump skill are pretty awesome!

Re: As the release date of d3 is approaching, which class would u guys prefer?

I want to get a proper shot at the beta first. I have an account I can use, but need my new computer first.

So far, I think WD.

Monk then WD, best 2 classes, WD seemed lame before I got the beta few months ago, but after a playthrough I was seriously considering starting with WD 1st, but I loved Monk 2 much in Hellfire not to play it from the start.

BattleTag Ask me!

I like all the classes so I'll just pick whatever I feel like playing at midnight. Who knows what that will be! :O

IncGamers Member

DH. For some reason I can't play anything other than physical ranged classes in RPGs. I guess I just like kiting, possibly a bit too much.

Tried all the classes in beta, I'll go with either the wizard or monk.

WD is a little too fancy and I don't really like playing bow classes.

Barb is still my least favorite, just like in D2.

I'll still play all 5 classes once I get bored with the current, if I have the time..

BattleTag PrimetimeUTK-1522

I did not get into the beta, until I got the chance to try it out thanks to Town-Portal and others from another post here on the forums.

Before, I was dead set on Barbarian as my first/main character. But after having the chance to try out each a little bit last night, it's more of a toss up. I really enjoyed the Witch Doctor, so he's making his way up my list.

Still currently set on Barb, but WD and Wiz are closely behind right now.

before beta i was all about the DH, now i will roll barb first. because so many people seem to want to start as a barb i smell a nerf a few weeks after launch lol

BattleTag Mick-1457

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    before beta i was all about the DH, now i will roll barb first. because so many people seem to want to start as a barb i smell a nerf a few weeks after launch lol
    I sure hope Blizzard won't think this way. It's annoying when nerfs are applied when the reason there is a discrepancy in what people are playing is the "fun" balance as opposed to actual power. It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes.

BattleTag ChairJockey-1401

Ill probably start with wizard, then monk as my second