Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Fyourics View Post
    I won't lose to zgpnub this time! Bring it on! Go Go A-team!!
    I was just trying different setups untill now, but I will start serious running tomorrow.

IncGamers Member

Pindle category is gonna have to watch out, my guy is actually at pindle now!

Today I found many more items that didn't improve my score, but some of them boosted my safety quite a bit, and I also found a Lo just a few mintues ago
    My mf has very slwoly grown from 129 at the beginning of this thing to 231, so I'm feelin' pretty darn hot! Although I realise some of you have like 700 mf and find item

Quote Originally Posted by Thomh View Post
    Normal monsters can certainly drop TC87 items. Only Arachnid Mesh, Azurewrath and Tyrael`s Might can`t be dropped by a regular fallen in the pits
    Those are the ilvl 87s, they can't drop ilvl 86s either. I don't have a complete list but I believe that also includes Mang Song Lesson, Stormlash, CoA (I've hit a failed one of these in the pits) and one or two others (Tombreaver and grandfather maybe??)

I did a bunch of random reading about AT runs yesterday, and I recall reading Tombreaver, as well as all the others you mentioned except for maybe grandfather.
    I've begun using a switch with an ali baba for 91 more mf for when the merc kills, and I'm wondering if anyone knows for certain about something. . .
    If I cast blizzard, and switch weapons real quick before the enemy dies, will it use the mf that I switched to for the drop? If so then I think I will start using this trick for an easy boost to mf in a cuple of areas in my run where it's safe to do so.

BattleTag AskMe (EU primarily)

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    If I cast blizzard, and switch weapons real quick before the enemy dies, will it use the mf that I switched to for the drop?
    Yes. I used to do Ali / Rhyme combo all the time. Gull is even better if you've got one, but if you want the gold from champs (edit: or have Ists to burn in those sockets) then I'd stick with that.

BattleTag TheNix-6417

Update sent. I've worked out why things seem to be going so slow for me. In the last MFO and the Pindle round of the MFL I was averaging about three qualifiers per hour, this time I'm running at less than two. Same character, same %MF, same run time, more or less the same numbers of S/U's dropping, but the good drops are avoiding be. Guess I used up all my luck last time!

Baal update
    Cyrax
    frozzzen
    scrcrw
    nubikoen

and Teams
    A-Team
    Kittens
    unnamed/Bottom Tier

Its still a bit early for teams, the ordering exactly matches the number of members reporting scores, but A-Team really does have their act together.

IncGamers Member

Looks like A-Team kicks asses. Most of my top5 dropped on Monday. No big improment since then. Highest rune is Lem. My best non-qualifier is this:
    Code:
    Ruby Jewel of Carnage
    Required Level: 58
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 88
    Fingerprint: 0x694b6b2b
    +40% Enhanced Damage
    +13 to Maximum Damage
    Go, Go A-Team! We can do it.

I`ve updated the standings for the AT runners above, so you can go there to check it out