Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress <****** src=http://forums.weddingbells.ca/tmp/in

Sent in my final score update.
    It is not an embarrassing score, but I'm disappointed in my drops. Meh.

Re: Pre-D3 MFO Signups and Progress

Results sent. Had a minor upgrade on my no 5 item on friday. And again on saturday. So in total since the update i only have a minor improvement in score. Still, it's looking better than expected as i went for exp > MF. Hopefully it's enough.

In total i did 255 runs. Got my zon from 91,5 to just past 95. This means she climbs on my personal ladder from 11th place to 6th. Best non-qualifiers were bane ash, templar's might (found in WSK2) and BK wedding band.

All in all both the lvl gain and the score are exceeding my expectations so i'm one happy camper. *keeps fingers crossed while waiting for final results*

Thought I would show off my new AT map, since I rerolled it today lol. It's probably worthy for 50 second run times, when accustomed to it and with a well equipped character.
    http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3995/atmap.png
    Ignore the question mark, as I've realised it usually contains boss packs. The big x is the place not worth visiting, ever. And all the blue smears are where I believe I normally run into boss packs. After a couple dozen runs, anyway. After a few hundred I'll have an excellent idea of where everything is. The yellow part is the chest, btw.
    What do you guys think?

Edit: I forgot to mention you can see the entrance to AT from the WP, so it's only 1 teleport.

Results sent, I apologize for the awful score. I had a plan to do a lot of running but ended playing World of Tanks for most of the time.

Total runtime 10h20min, 667 runs with 54.6 second average time which is almost 3,5 seconds better than last MFO. Highest runes were Cham and Mal.

Results also sent.

1100 Baalruns in, 85M experience and not far from lvl 99. Would like to finish it before D3 comes out, but with busy week ahead not sure it will happen.
    Jah Jah Lo Gul Ist from notable runes and total 145 qualifiers.
    Overall score isn't bad for Baal, but still meh when I see happy Cyrax dancing around

BattleTag ILoveCake-1493

Sent in my score - I don't know what happened to my D2, I think it might be broken or something. Drops definitely weren't what I was expecting given the time I spent.
    Got 35M XP, and lost 30M (which sucked, in case you're wondering) - still, a net gain of 5M - It's a long way to 99 that way.

I didn't count the runs, but given frozzzens runs/XP I'm guessing around 450

Edit. - Best Rune was a Fal... WTF.

IncGamers Member

Results sent. They're the same as from my last update, which was 5 days ago. Completely lost interest after that and started playing carnivores. Ran about 10 hours.

Even with some computer problems in the middle I was able to play much more this weekend and got a new Top5. Sending results in the next hour.

Best non-qualifiers were a 5/5 poison facet, a -5/+4 lite facet, a Lo and a Gul.

Last edited by nulio; 06-05-2012 at 23:16. Reason: correcting mistake

I can't believe it. I found another item which would change my top 5, but it was from the chest! This is terrible...
    It was heaven's light, btw, and also came with IK helm, too. I double checked the ilvl to make sure, too.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fyourics View Post
    Results sent. They're the same as from my last update, which was 5 days ago. Completely lost interest after that and started playing carnivores. Ran about 10 hours.
    hahah, I got freakin' bored aswell, my top 5 hasnt changed....