Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Question Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

So quick question...What should we do when there is a post that others would probably be interested in if they were to actually see it, but the correct forum location is in a place that people just don't go to?

Take a look at this one as an example: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...n-Kickstarter!

To be clear, I'm not asking to comment on that particular Grim Dawn post, but what to do if we want such a post to actually be seen...

BattleTag Elly-1983

Re: Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

If it's in a forum that's less visited and newsworthy it would go on the news page. Telling the admins about it would help in that case.

I'm moving this thread into support as non-pals might be interested in this question.

Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blue Post Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

Re: Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    If it's in a forum that's less visited and newsworthy it would go on the news page. Telling the admins about it would help in that case.

I'm moving this thread into support as non-pals might be interested in this question.
    Thanks Elly! I'm not sure that one is really worthy of a news post all by itself, but I appreciate the clarification.