Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BattleTag PFG-1852

Re: Your Diablo 3 release day food options.

Going to be totally honest here.....

I will most likely forget to eat ~.~

IncGamers Member

Haha, gotta love such forum post about food and diablo : )

Im vegetarian, certified dietician and have an upcoming ironman triathlon this summer. But at may 15., im going to have a bag of crisp and some dr. pepper

IncGamers Member

I'm gonna be cooking up noodles with cheese and sausages for the whole evening, pour that stuff into several bowls and and stuff 'em in the fridge. The rest is energy drinks and water.

Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    @Apoc - if you eat a whole lettuce head as a snack, what do you eat for your lunch/dinner? :P

i am actually very plain and boring in my eating habits. cereal is for breakfast, usually raisen bran or rice chex. lunch is soup, every day, soup. dinner all depends on who cooks. if i cook its probably gonna be pasta, if my wife cooks it could be a wide variety of things. i dont eat big meals, i snack more often

edit: my fav food hands down is a good steak though, i just dont get them very often cause, i cant make a good steak. my cooking skills rank somewhere between dead people and a willow tree so ya, thats why pasta if i cook.

IncGamers Member

In certain cultures, willow trees are renowned for their culinary prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    i am actually very plain and boring in my eating habits. cereal is for breakfast, usually raisen bran or rice chex. lunch is soup, every day, soup. dinner all depends on who cooks. if i cook its probably gonna be pasta, if my wife cooks it could be a wide variety of things. i dont eat big meals, i snack more often

edit: my fav food hands down is a good steak though, i just dont get them very often cause, i cant make a good steak. my cooking skills rank somewhere between dead people and a willow tree so ya, thats why pasta if i cook.
    I happen to like my steaks pretty darn rare, so cooking them isn't too difficult for me :P. I like them just seared. I need a grill though - I can only panfry stuff T_T.

In Australia, we get Kangaroo steaks and those are super-good. They're much lower in fat, much higher in protein, and much cheaper than beef, too!

what the hell? a kangaroo steak? aint that like eating a religious figure in australia? lol

Nah - Kangaroos are super-widespread here. They're even a pest in some parts of the country - thats how many there are :P.

Eating Kangaroos is also better and more sustainable for Australia because their grazing habits damage the topsoil far less than cows do.

learn something new every day. i still remember playing kangaroo was back in the 80's or something. it was like donkey kong except you were a kangaroo punching things in the face

BattleTag stonerdoom-1945

I've undercovered the grill so i will have burgers and other fresh items to grill on the fly. it may seem elaborate but its not. I can have a deluxe burger ready in less than 20-30 min. with minimal prep and clean up. i also thought about making a giant pot of chili to chow on through the first week- just nuke a bowl as needed. there will be crackers for snacks (messy i know). beverages will be grape G2 (low cal). black cherry soda for when I wanna hit the hard stuff. breakfast will be the big meal of the day- eggs/bacon/toast/banana/fresh oj.