Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Your Diablo 3 release day food options.

We all know that us Diablo 3 nerds won't probably see the sunlight for months. And we are definitely not gonna waste our precious game time moment "dining" with our "family" and "friends". What do you plan to eat for the ReleaseDayFest and for every moment you're playing while eating? What food will you be chowing down while we park our asses in front of the computer?

For me, I'd have my mini-fridge ready, filled with beer and beef jerky. Some instant noodles here and there, delivered pizza and some chips. Maybe, a shot of whiskey before I start my very first game. A toast for the start of my journey.

Re: Your Diablo 3 release day food options.

i believe i said celery and water in the last thread like this, and those 2 are still my main options with a head of lettuce mixed in. i would also like to throw in, whatever my wife makes me. i wont eat anything messy and she has been well informed of that. must be easy foods that wont make a mess

BattleTag Rescue-1816

Don't forget the deep fried lard balls with extra mayonnaise dipping sauce.

Well, part of the deal with me my parents helping me get a new computer, is that I can't play it all the time. Which means I'll be eating my meals with the family. My biological family, not you guys

As much as i love d3 I will keep going to a gym and have my good diet, and not eating all kinds of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh View Post
    Well, part of the deal with me my parents helping me get a new computer, is that I can't play it all the time. Which means I'll be eating my meals with the family. My biological family, not you guys
    A couple hours a day for family mealtime is nothing - you can still easily do 12 hours of D3 a day :P.

As I plan on doing! @_@

BattleTag Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    As much as i love d3 I will keep going to a gym and have my good diet, and not eating all kinds of crap.
    I won't eat all kinds of crap because it makes you feel bad after an hour or so. And I don't want to play Diablo 3 whilst feeling bad!

IncGamers Member
    Protein bars, ice tea, energy drinks, chinese take out (rarely). I speak for the first one or two weeks ofc. After that probably my usual low carb, high protein food...

IncGamers Site Pal
    Diablo 3 Beta Tester
    BattleTag Bowzer -1925

Like I said in the other 5 threads on this, beer and nachos.

IncGamers Member

I will be eating cave moss growing in my room. I have humidifiers installed and my seat has been converted to a toilet to ensure I do not have to leave my position in front of the screen. I also have maids on standby to bathe me where I sit so that I may continue playing without fear of becoming rancid in the coming months of solid gaming.