It was mostly a fun type interview, but with some intersting answer thrown in.
1. "Deckard Cain is Uldyssian's brother, Mendeln." (NO)
-Check out that body language. He totally accidently answered yes. His eyes got wide, smiled, and then you can hear "woops".
2. "Deckard Cain has gone senile, so there are some errors in the Book of Cain" (NO)
-This one he answers no, but knowing Blizz, they will most likely retcon something in the Boc saying, "It was from Deckard Cain's eyes, someone told him a lie"
3. "Seven heroes of Diablo 2 are still alive." (NO, not all of them)
-pretty cool, interested to see which ones lived and died.
4. "Inarius has not been set loose from Hell..." (YES)
-Interesting answer. I'm still confused at what actually happened to Inarius. In the manuals he was given to Mehpisto and turned into an overlord. In the books, he was given to Mephisto and trapped in a glass cathedral for eternity. In other books, he just vanished, so idk what to believe. By this I take it Inarius was given to Mephisto and he's in hell somewhere.
THE BIG ONE!!!!!!!
5. "There are no stories of Diablo 3 in the Book of Cain, yet." (YES)
-wah, wah, WAHHHHH??!?!?!?!, so the BoC is completely backplot? I thoguht for sure we could infer some D3 plot by what is said in the BoC, but according to this, there's no D3 storyline. Before you all jump and say, "but he said yet", the only way Blizzard can add anything to the BoC is with a BoC part 2 or something. In this first BoC, nothing is about D3 :'(.