Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 61 of 118 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    The site is slow today. Is there some exciting Diablo news?
    Open beta is occurring for this weekend only, so people are getting their fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Please read with appropriate Ahnuld accent: Steal my role if you want to live.

Hey guys I'll have a vote count in a second. Also the thread is unsticked? Any ideas why?

This has been a sad weekend. After hours of trying to get into the D3 servers and countless error messages, I finally got in... only to find that even at the lowest possible resolution, with all the graphical options at the lowest level or disabled, the game never surpassed 10 frames per second. I even got the annual pass to get free Diablo, and now I realize I can't even play it... well, at least I also got into the Pandaria beta...

Goryani's "I have a new role! I'm now the power thief. Role stealer":
    I beg you, please steal my role... I hate it, and, although I should, I'm not going to use it for the length of the game. Considering your playstyle, you will certainly find it more useful.

Kestegs's "I can't imagine any circumstance where stealing alignment would work":
    Last game, when I was the SK, I asked what would happen if the RS stole my role. The answer I got was that the RS would become the new SK (and neutral), but I would retain my neutral alignment and win condition (death of all other factions). So, I guess it's possible for this scenario to happen. Actually, it would be pretty crazy, because the RS and SK could get organized and become a cult mechanic-wise.

Korialstraz(2): Caluin Graye, Valharous
    Ankeli(1): Sathorsis
    Flubbucket(3): Koral, Loz, Gwahuir
    Autti(5): Flubbucket, Ankeli, FoE, Kegs, goryani

10 to lynch

7 hours 19 mins

I was wondering why it was moving down the list??

Orphan is the mod..

Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    Kestegs's "I can't imagine any circumstance where stealing alignment would work": Last game, when I was the SK, I asked what would happen if the RS stole my role. The answer I got was that the RS would become the new SK (and neutral), but I would retain my neutral alignment and win condition (death of all other factions). So, I guess it's possible for this scenario to happen. Actually, it would be pretty crazy, because the RS and SK could get organized and become a cult mechanic-wise.
    Yeah, I'm fairly certain that's not true at all. Knowing the moderator of that game, it's more likely you got a "Wait and see" answer. What actually would have happened is you'd have killed the role stealer instead of your intended target that evening. To back this claim up, please reference post #102 of this quicktopic:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/Aax9K9r2evhC

Regardless, that was a different game run by a different moderator, so who's to say what rules apply here? It's good for speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rlyeh changed a couple mechanics to suit his own needs.

On a different topic, it seems unlikely that much more will be accomplished before deadline rolls around, and since Autti is on my short list of people I want to see lynched...

Unvote: korialstraz
    Vote: Autti

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post

Kestegs's "I can't imagine any circumstance where stealing alignment would work":
    Last game, when I was the SK, I asked what would happen if the RS stole my role. The answer I got was that the RS would become the new SK (and neutral), but I would retain my neutral alignment and win condition (death of all other factions). So, I guess it's possible for this scenario to happen. Actually, it would be pretty crazy, because the RS and SK could get organized and become a cult mechanic-wise.
    That's not what he said at all. He said you would switch your nk target and kill the RS instead if he targeted the sk.

I stuck it again, although it already showed stickied to me.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Hmm.

Changing vote to help the lynch along.

Unvote: flubbucket
    Vote: Autti

​What the hell is "D3" and why would it stop folks doing other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    ​What the hell is "D3" and why would it stop folks doing other stuff?
    I asked my father and he said it was a very old movie about a girl named Debra who visits some small town in Texas. He assured me multiple times that he's never actually seen the movie, but could understand why it would distract people.

I don't get it either.