Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    A very divided group we still have it seems. I am inclined to believe gory, but am reluctant to trust ankeli just yet.

I'm still on board with autti, Korial, or flubb. I don't think I'm ready to go for ankeli but I could be persuaded possibly still.

I'd love a time change of course

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Oh yeah, time change is fine by me. 4:00 in the afternoon is way better for me than 4:00 in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    I come here hoping to see Noodle's boobs, but I stay for the humor!
    flub loves him some Noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    Ahh, I see. I still hold to my original statement - Sath's method of quoting does not change the meaning of what was quoted. And secondly, what? You think that intentionally misquoting someone and then pointing out they are suspicious because of it is scummy, and instead is town?
    You've never played a game with Zhao_Yue have you?

1. flubbucket didn't misquote anyone. flubbucket quoted an excerpt word for word.

2. The omitted sentence or partial sentence doesn't change the fact that flubbucket is pointing out what is potentially privileged mafia information. So did I, which is why flubb sarcastically called us both smart townies in the same post. How can anyone tell the difference between speculation and privileged information without interrogation?

3. Selective quoting is neither town nor scum behavior. It's used by both. I'm not seeing flubb doing what mafia usually also do when selective quoting but that might be because Jcakes was so quick to step in before korialstraz had a chance to respond or flubb had a chance to put yet more pressure on korial. If flubb is mafia, I think he is guilty of trying to look townie rather than any of the other implications.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    I'm hoping this is some kind of joke, either that or your refering to me (avatar) in which case thanks, I knew that you cared about me Gory.
    None of the above!

I'm not the Paladin and I'm not the cop. At least, not any longer because I HAVE A NEW ROLE!

I'm now the power thief. Role stealer.

Now kestegs and BA can breathe a sight of relief about me possibly investigating them or one of their cohorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    2. The omitted sentence or partial sentence doesn't change the fact that flubbucket is pointing out what is potentially privileged mafia information. So did I, which is why flubb sarcastically called us both smart townies in the same post. How can anyone tell the difference between speculation and privileged information without interrogation?
    Very unclear paragraph.

I didn't point out the potentially privileged information. I MADE the potentially privileged information. flubb called me out on it just like he did korial.

Thank you. Your response was both clear and concise.

Now when was your role stolen???

flub loves him some Noobs.

You've never played a game with Zhao_Yue have you?

1. flubbucket didn't misquote anyone. flubbucket quoted an excerpt word for word.

3. Selective quoting is neither town nor scum behavior. It's used by both. I'm not seeing flubb doing what mafia usually also do when selective quoting but that might be because Jcakes was so quick to step in before korialstraz had a chance to respond or flubb had a chance to put yet more pressure on korial. If flubb is mafia, I think he is guilty of trying to look townie rather than any of the other implications.

None of the above!

I'm not the Paladin and I'm not the cop. At least, not any longer because I HAVE A NEW ROLE!

Now kestegs and BA can breathe a sight of relief about me possibly investigating them or one of their cohorts.
    and this info came to you now and not 14 hours ago? Are you wanting to be lynched?

Despite all this Ankeli and Gory nonsense I am still leaning towards Autti like the rest of the group. I dont like what gory and ank are saying, but, not sure we need to test them right now.

None of the above!

This just went from confusing to rediculous, the power thief was able to use their power in the middle of the day phase or did this happen before and you decided now was a good time to mention it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

RL is taking a big bite out of what time I have here, i'm trying to read up as fast as I can, so Gory, your not the cop now? but you got a read on me, hows that work?

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    This is an odd turn of events to say the least. Are we going to see a role thief in every game now? Sheesh!

Yeah, that requires a timeline Goryani.

In other news, GOOOOO PENS! We can do it. \o/ Also, finished the beta a few times, and it's really everything I hoped mechanics wise. It's a true diablo sequel. I don't get the whining.