Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin Graye View Post
    I would kill you. It will always be you. Every time.

Never forgive. Never forget. VENDETTA.

Then who would you save, were you the doctor? I'd like to get as many of these out there during the day phase to mess with the mafia minds.

BattleTag Autti-6733

Quote Originally Posted by Ankeli View Post
    Autti, could you elaborate on what you promised earlier, please?

I'm up for some mindgames with the mafia, so a question for everyone. If you could kill one person the following night, who would you kill? If you had the doc powers, who would you protect?

Personally I would swing the gun towards Autti or Korialstraz, perhaps even Noodle for being his usual quiet self. And I would save myself. Bastard me.
    Sorry ill go find that post but first I'll answer this one.

Id kill Goryani or Assrin (iirc he claimed coroner) two powerful roles (assuming their claim) and good candidate they would be obvious though, so something a little bit more sinister I'd throw a spanner in the works by killing a lurker like BA (assuming he isn't scum) just go confuse everyone.

Protect? Much tougher question. Again the cop would be an obvious candidate. Can the doctor self protect?

Now that's an interesting reply. First off Asrrin is dead. I think you're mixing him up with me, but I never claimed coroner. Just something along those lines. I even mentioned I've never seen the role before. You would also deliberately target pro-town roles, even though I didn't mention "if you were mafia, who would you kill?" and just asked "who would you kill". The fact that you assumed it as if you were mafia intrigues me.

Too many slips.

Vote: Autti

I'd still like to hear more kill / save decisions.

BattleTag Autti-6733

Well I haven't really helped the town so far, I'll admit that. But neither has anyone else really as at the end of the day we still just have 4 dead people with 1 possibly being mafia. Not the best defense but when measure against everyone else efforts is pretty comparable. I didn't vote for Skj either, suspicious yes, guilty well no. Although I am hesitant to vote people anyway unless there is heavy evidence.

Anynother questions?

BattleTag Autti-6733

Sorry but if your intending to convict me via bad wording, that is hardly fair. You said playing mind games with mafia and night kill. So yes I assume mafia, I didn't know that townies have a night kill ability. TBH that's a tough break

Im not saying your vote isn't founded, but sealing the deal because I misread your question when I'm openly answering them for you. That's pretty scummy.

Sorry for being a bit lurkish. RL is getting in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    Turns out to be pretty entertaining. At least from my point of view. For better or worse I think I'm going to remember this game for a while.
    That I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankeli View Post
    I'm up for some mindgames with the mafia, so a question for everyone. If you could kill one person the following night, who would you kill? If you had the doc powers, who would you protect?
    CG. Just because. No. It's a difficult question but most likely Glib (kill). If not then Autti. Since we only have to outed roles my protect decision would be between you and Gory. I think Gory's claim seems a bit more bulletproof that your's, so I'd probably choose him.

---

Sorry for mentioning Gory's idea about BA/Val earlier. It was apparently not Gory's theory but Asrrin's. That Asrrin got NK'd doesn't necessarily destroy the theory, but as (if we are to trusk Ank) there's a 50/50 chance he was scum, I'm not so intrigued by it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Autti View Post
    Sorry but if your intending to convict me via bad wording, that is hardly fair. You said playing mind games with mafia and night kill. So yes I assume mafia, I didn't know that townies have a night kill ability. TBH that's a tough break

Im not saying your vote isn't founded, but sealing the deal because I misread your question when I'm openly answering them for you. That's pretty scummy.
    Fair? Life rarely is. These games... even more seldom.

From my point of view scummy is assuming that you'd kill for the mafia when no such thing was mentioned. I even gave examples. If I were mafia why would I want to kill you? You're drawing heat and attention away from them if you're not one of them. Or korialstraz, who's also been the center of attention at points.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    but as (if we are to trusk Ank) there's a 50/50 chance he was scum, I'm not so intrigued by it anymore.
    Not quite so high, could've been a vigilante as well. I can't distinct the two with my ability. :(

Mind games eh? Hm, who to kill, who to kill...Val, for the obvious reason of winning the last game and his continually lurky play style that continues into this game as well. But no, in actuality if it came down to it today? Probably in this order Autti, Korial/flubb (interchangeable), BA. You may ask why BA? His posts just seem a little different from last games play style although I could be wrong. Absolutely no new information would have to come up between now and then though and we know that won't be the case.

In terms of who to save? It would have to be between Gory and Ank, I would really prefer to get more solid confirmation on one of them before doing so obviously and I hope to find out more about them today in general through the course of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Also, this discussion between Ank and Autti has been progressing quite interestingly and I'm going to be sure to follow up tomorrow with my thoughts (its 3:30 AM now where I am, can't sleep).

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.