Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

I'll reply in full once I get back including quotes.

@Pyro: I've not as far as I recalled try to throw Skjolde under the buds, attack/pressure him, or even poked him for info due to a scum vibe. Where you got that from is beyond me, as I re-read that part for wrong quoting last night and found none. It is interesting how you keep spreading that thought though.

Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

Question to all the people discussing the dreamy thing. What are you trying to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post
    I'll reply in full once I get back including quotes.

@Pyro: I've not as far as I recalled try to throw Skjolde under the buds, attack/pressure him, or even poked him for info due to a scum vibe. Where you got that from is beyond me, as I re-read that part for wrong quoting last night and found none. It is interesting how you keep spreading that thought though.
    I've got my red flag ready...

Well maybe. I would be surprised if they didn't get to know anything of what the dreams could possibly do. But at the same time it sounds a bit OP to know the exact mechanics of dreams, considering that every player (including scum) is supposed to have a power role of sorts.
    Insert Sk's quote under the "got my red flag ready". You were at least suspicious of him to say the least. Unless you were refering to Solar Ice's quote section there, the dot dot thing made it seem like you were refering to the quote below, not the quote above. I'm sorry if I've misinterpreted your post in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Or he was doing just what I did, and tried figuring out what the dream actually did. Granted he did so very early, and in a very direct manner. I'd have done the exact same thing in my first game, so I don't see much scum there tbh. I'm a bit interested in why my name as well as the names of others discussing the effects the dream could have on investigative results where not mentioned at all.

I've got my red flag ready...

Well maybe. I would be surprised if they didn't get to know anything of what the dreams could possibly do. But at the same time it sounds a bit OP to know the exact mechanics of dreams, considering that every player (including scum) is supposed to have a power role of sorts.
    Sorry, don't want to make it look like I'm picking and choosing sections of quote so I've included the full section here for reference, you'll have to go back to read the quoted quotes though obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag Autti-6733

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris View Post
    Question to all the people discussing the dreamy thing. What are you trying to accomplish?
    hope that scum would slip up and reveal unknown information, or scum hoping that townies speculate to much and appear to know to much information surrounding the dreams.

not a bad tactic

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    @Gory / Gwaihir: Why do you think that dreams effect both day and night? Are you interpreting RE differently to me?
    I don't remember what I actually said, but I think that a dream chosen last night would be in effect today and tonight, though it likely only has an effect that influences one of the two phases. (For example, blocking investigations would work tonight)

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    Everyone but me.
    Useful, thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    Wow you sure are smart for a townie!!

Another smarty pants...
    Hmm, not sure how to get the quotes in quotes to show up, but I basically agree with Jcakes below

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Nice out of context quote there ....

When taken out of context the way you did it seems much more scummy, and I was almost ready to jump on kori. Fortunately I checked the quote first...My question to you Flubb is why did you choose to remove the context from what was a small quote anyway?
    My thoughts exactly - I went back and checked kori's actual quote as soon as I read this post. Seeming to avoid a useful question, and then trying to set someone up?

Vote: flubbucket

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Fake voting I see? Haha, joking, I see your next bolded vote post. As explained above either SK covering for you was a stupid mistake or there is something more to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skjolde View Post
    I only see it as a mistake, because I noticed peoples reactions afterwards. Honestly I don't see any harm in doing it. But I will still refrain from doing it in the future.
    Skjolde: you quoted Pyro in your response (Posts 177 & 178). Pyro actually addressed this to korial - did you think it was addressed to you? If not, what don't you see any harm in doing, and will refrain from?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Lots of posts, finally caught up though!

The dream mechanics talk: I can understand wanting to discuss it, it's an unknown and not understood mechanic. On the other hand, RE gave us a lot of information and has clarified it well enough for me for today, I expect we will have more information on it by this point tomorrow, so It seems like further discussion on it is a waste and is just distracting further useful discussion.

Some thoughts on some people: (in no particular order)

Flubb: Posts are very fluffy. I really despise taking quotes out of context. If you want to emphasize something in a quote you should bold the part you want to emphasize and not just remove the rest. Then again that doesn't have the same effect, the effect you wanted.

Skojode: Lots of scum tells in your posts, too many to ignore.

Noodle: seems Noodly to me as usual, which means I get no read and he posted very little content.

Autti: also too many scum tells to ignore. I'm not a proponent of lynching noobs on D1 though.

BattleTag Skjolde -2230

Hmm Maybe I shouldn't have quoted the whole thing.

I was adressing his "Stupid mistake" part. About Standing up/covering for others. What I meant was that, what I did earlier, I ddin't see as defending or "standing up", I just posted it because I thought it would be good to know. That's all. But after seeing peoples reaction to my post, and claiming that I'm standing up for kori. I would refrain from Speaking for others/"defending" in the future, to avoid similar misunderstandings. Hope that makes sense.

Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Official Moose
    It's better to burn out than to fade away

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I don't remember what I actually said, but I think that a dream chosen last night would be in effect today and tonight, though it likely only has an effect that influences one of the two phases. (For example, blocking investigations would work tonight)
    thanks, that actually makes a lot of sense.

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!