Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1177

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    Whatever i'm targeted with is applied to a random person.
    Can you further explain this? Any active ability that targets you gets redirected to a random person. So if I would try giving my holy ward to you, someone else would receive it? What about if you were targeted by multiple skills, would they go to different people, or to the same random person?

I really hope this is a false claim, it seems pretty sketchy to me (part of that might just be because of the very large amount of added difficulty it puts on my win condition).

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    So let me get this straight - you are a neutral with the power to investigate. To win you needed to investigate both the SK and the vig.

And yet most of your case against me was that you didn't think I could be a neutral with a weird win condition, even though I even had some manner of proof for my claim. Can you further explain what you were thinking?
    Nothing to play for... Had to vent and it seemed fitting to your role...

He made spam posts, thats not completely useless, haha....

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Laarz's role claim seems incomplete - unless it is complete, in which case it makes no sense in the context of this game.

Sath's claim seems as fishy as it could be, to me.

These two are my vote choices. Sath can be lynched/locked with the next vote, I will ponder awhile and then decide.

Don't buy Laarz's claim. His role together with Pyro would make 2 unkillable players, which means the sk could never win. Balancing is hard, but that is unforgivable. One of them is lying, has to be. Gl with that tomorrow.

Only that i'm pro-town and that the person doing the action on me wont know my ability was what caused them to fail. I asked RE if this was a role he made and he said yes, I showed a couple of roles to him and he told me Nexus was the closest to it but that he had made it without seeing that role. I have tried to play low keyed to not draw actions to me because I feel that the role has the potential to confuse town reads

well I still dont know if pyro is telling the truth about all of this. I believe he mixed up his nights somewhere but I am not sure. Fred was the claimed cop though night 3 correct?

Also: I am not lieing. Gwahir targetting noodle was not known information. I called him out on it after Noodle died and he claimed his holy wards after that which was then confirmed by FoE.

Gwahirs role is still weird to me.

Sath being unknown to investigation confirms he should be lynched even if he is telling the truth.

the rest is up for debate, lets see where we are at after sath's lynch I say. Still have a big advantage (hopefully) if what we are hearing is true

Quote Originally Posted by Sathoris View Post
    Don't buy Laarz's claim. His role together with Pyro would make 2 unkillable players, which means the sk could never win. Balancing is hard, but that is unforgivable. One of them is lying, has to be. Gl with that tomorrow.
    And thats wrong Sath,I can be lynched and I think Pryo said his protection only lasted as long as he was alive, so after he is dead the person he protected could die.

Technically my power is not unkillable, I would just have to die first in order for the other person (FoE in this case) to be able to be killed at night. Reflecting all night actions against someone onto someone else is a far reaching claim in my opinion. That would make them invulnerable except through lynch which is just plain rediculous, there is at least a way to stop my power.

Flubb has still yet to claim as well, but we at least have an innocent result on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BA when did you get the ward?