Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

I guess FoE could answer if he did receive anything. Kinda blinded myself to that part (accidentally).

Would like to hear a lot from him

Oh, my previous role was Monk, (paraphrasing) I could see through the evil and see the persons alignment (or smthn to that extent) . I was basically a cop.

Added: I wasn't afraid of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I am the missionary, special win conl.

I hand out a holy ward every night, but they don't actually do anything.
    I win if I am alive and if everyone else alive has one of my wards.
    That's quite the difficult win con. Survivor plus you have to night visit each person remaining in the game - successfully. If there was a blowout by either side, you would essentially lose because not enough nights occuring to visit everyone remaining. Have you been playing to help the town, hurt the town, or make the game go long?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    I dont buy it frankly. You targetted Noodle and he ended up dead. As stated last game my rule on coincidences is that they usually arent such.
    Do you think Ankeli played any part in Noodle's death?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Since I outed myself either way, I am a rogue. I can watch or track someone each night. Tried tracking Gwahir both nights because I was suspicious of him, was blocked night 2 and he targetted Noodle last night. I planted the word tracking in my last post of the day yesterday in case I did die.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how curious were you about using watcher ability targeting me on N1? Using watcher on me or Ankeli N2?

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    That's quite the difficult win con. Survivor plus you have to night visit each person remaining in the game - successfully. If there was a blowout by either side, you would essentially lose because not enough nights occuring to visit everyone remaining. Have you been playing to help the town, hurt the town, or make the game go long?
    It does seem pretty difficult, but hey you play the hand you get dealt. I must admit it is a very interesting role to play, as I am just trying to guess who will be around at the end of the game. Also I am praying as hard as I can that the repeat foreshadowed is not another global roleblock. Also, at least I don't have to survive to the end of the game, only until everyone has my wards, so not a complete survivor.

Other point you make: I play to my wincon. For this role that means 2 things - survive and hand out wards. To survive, I have been trying to play as townie as I can with scum hunting and voting for people I find suspicious, and hope this means the town doesn't lynch me. On the other hand, I am highly unlikely to vote for anyone I have given a ward to. Luckily so far that is FoE with a cop claim that was backed up by a mafia lynch.

Haven' read the whole thread, will do in two hours or so.

I can confirm I have received a holy ward, that doesn't do anything.

Longer post will follow later.

I found this on the Internets...

I don't post this to confirm Noodle's townieness/scumminess, simply to shed light on what a temptress does. I'm sure there are Mafia and town versions of this role.

Temptress
    • Day: You vote to eliminate scum.
    • Night: You may send the name of one person to tempt and one victim to the moderator via PM.
      • A tempted person is compelled to vote to lynch the victim on the following day.
      • A tempted person may not tell anyone that they have been tempted.
      • A tempted person is compelled to do everything they can to ensure the victim is lynched on the following day

coju: you're saying that you got your role stolen?
    Gory: can you confirm the above?

Well, I'll make a list..

People I consider confirmed town (/not scum):

- Myself
    - Goryani
    - Gwaihir

People I think are town:

- coju (due to my investigation result. Still having doubts though, considering the whole wrong result thing)
    - BA (I trust his role claim, and he was after Korial from D1)
    - Glib (voted first for Autti D2, and also voted for him D1 - could be that he wanted to distance him self from him, though I don't think that's likely)

that leaves:

- Pyro (D1: voted skjolde, D2: late vote on Autti, D3: voted Sath and Korial after my claim)
    - Kegs (D1: me and Skjolde, D2: 4th vote on Autti, D3: Val and Korial)
    - Loz (D1: Skjolde, D2: Glib and 7th on Autti, D3: didn't vote)
    - Sath (D1: Glib, Asrrin, Gory, D2: Ank, D3: Val, Korial)
    - Laarz (D1: Skjolde, D2: no vote, D3: Val)
    - CG (D1: Skjolde, D2: 6th vote on Autti, D3: Korial)

My top suspects would be:

- Sath: pretty much ignored the hunt against Autti and (before my claim) Korial. Instead he was aggressive towards Val and Ank, who I both think were townies.
    - Laarz: Also not particularly aggresive towards any of the scum we've lynched. I mostly just have a bad feeling against him.
    - Loz: I don't like his vote on Glib today, as I see a lot of better targets. Also, his late vote on Autti nerves me.

Sath is my favourite for now.

Vote: Sathoris

I'm gonna hang on to my investigation power for now and use it when I've got some posts to decide from. That is if I can use it. Pyro's idea about day actions being blocked today seems possible.

Vote: Sathoris

Yes, my role did get stolen.
    Glib, was the temptress' role.... How did you find that out? Are you one ?