Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Because I cannot seem to remember if it was on Pyro or Korial... Shame, eh? Because this could either further damn korial, or hopefully save him.

Have you been trying to find out information on me coju? You need to maintain purple at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I'm low on funds atm, or I would have already purpled up and this situation would have been resolved before it began.

Can you tell us what sort of information this PM is supposed to contain?

I can now, as I just got this information. It is the complete opposite of what you claimed: I got that Korail is "Innocent."

I investigated him on N1. I didn't want to say anything, as it's still early in the game: Especially since the cop outed himself on d1 (Or d2..either or...). I thought about sacrificing korial instead of outing myself. (a dead cop, another town loss with korail, why give the mafia another cop to kill?) But, since FredofErik decides to seemingly try and save Val... It looks like we got 2 mafia on our hands....

I'll

Vote: Valhauros

in hopes of a quicker lynch.

hurmmm... y'all didn't think there was another cop did you? Oh, by the way, I'm a cop. The Night Cop.

Well this is....interesting? So we have two cops? Doesn't that seem a little odd to anyone?

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Also, if FoE is mafia, why would he investigate you (coju) and say he found you innocent, do you think hes just making that up as part of his story?

Whats the possibility that either of you aren't sane? Another thing to consider since Auttie was the framer/tailor thing is it possible he tailored korial to look innocent N1? So many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    I can now, as I just got this information. It is the complete opposite of what you claimed: I got that Korail is "Innocent."

I investigated him on N1. I didn't want to say anything, as it's still early in the game: Especially since the cop outed himself on d1 (Or d2..either or...). I thought about sacrificing korial instead of outing myself. (a dead cop, another town loss with korail, why give the mafia another cop to kill?) But, since FredofErik decides to seemingly try and save Val... It looks like we got 2 mafia on our hands....

I'll

Vote: Valhauros

in hopes of a quicker lynch.

hurmmm... y'all didn't think there was another cop did you? Oh, by the way, I'm a cop. The Night Cop.
    First of all, I didn't want to safe Val. I got a guilty result on Korial.

I have no clue why you would have gotten a different result. I see four options:

- One of us is insane
    - The whole "hard to tell friends from foes" on N1 really did something
    - Some third party role messed with Korial N1
    - You are lying

I see only one reasonable solution to this, and this is to lynch Korial. This will (IMO likely) possibly lynch scum and definitely tell a whole lot more about my role and my earlier results. I have, as a cop, gotten a guilty result. I don't see how not lynching that person would be a good idea.

I'm pretty confused, though.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

By my count korial is at L-1.

Not sure what to think about this coju claim though. Could be a mafioso trying to save his mate. But then again Fred claims he investigated coju and he was innocent. Something doesn't add up here, that's for sure. I suppose fred could not really be the cop and he was just trying to save val and he just guessed on coju being town. Ughh. I'm more inclined to side with Fred right now. Largely because Korial's scummy play on d1 especially, plus a cop guilty is tough to ignore.

I'm willing to lock korial at any time but there's no rush as we have about 8 hours, so I suggest we sort some of this out first.

And coju, whz haven't you shared your N2 investigation with us yet?

Kegs: at my count Korial is at L-3