Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Re: Roles of Madness. Mafia Thread

Hmm... didn't notice Bad Ash had voted for Autti too. Well, I'll leave my vote in case someone wants to pull a Gwaihir and save the aforementioned.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Val: I do realize that you may have gotten something else in your pm, I just assumed he told you the same thing he told us. Not terribly important either way as it's nothing to do with this game anyway.

End votes for day 2:

Korialstraz(1): [Caluin Graye], Valharous
    Ankeli(1): Sathorsis
    Flubbucket(3): Koral, [Loz], Gwahuir
    Autti(10): Flubbucket, Ankeli, FoE, Kegs, goryani, CG, Loz, Pyro, Coju, Bad Ash

Small bickerings occured in Sunopal today, fingers pointed, and a few people seemed very disoritated from their weird dream expereince that they talked nonsense for most of it. The day seemed to drag on, some swear it was an extra 12 hours long, and weird comings about happened, such as the forclaimed paladin claiming he was no longer a paladin, and peoples minds seemed swept away by something called a "Dee Three".

As the sun finally began to set, the townsfolk turned their attention to Autti, and deemed him a worshipper of the dark one. They grabbed his arms and stapped him in a stockade, but he smiled.

"I'm not evil, I'm not who you're looking for" he gleefully stated but much to his surprise his words didn't sway anyones decission, a look of horror filled his eyes as if he knew the fate that had become of him
    "You can not stop him" he spat out when facing his end "The end times is coming, the harbinger of sleep shall send you all to the sha..." his words were cut short by a blade cutting his head off.

Further more in the twilight sky, the sun has moved completley in front of the moon, and you can't help but hear the crazy mans words about blocking arcane energies echo in your mind as you look up towards it.

Autti has been lynched he was Dark Psion (tailor/Framer) - Anti-town

It is now night time, Night will end in 24 hours. PM me if you have stuff to do.

YOU MAY NOT TALK THIS NIGHT(That effect has ended)

EDIT: Appears I Ninja'd CG, he won't be modkilled for that (look at the timestamps, like a min difference, he prolly posted 10 seconds after me). I believe it to be an honest accident. But no more night posts.

Last edited by RlyehExiled; 21-04-2012 at 22:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhauros View Post
    Caluin's "I'm fairly certain that's not true at all. It's more likely you got a "Wait and see" answer":
    I asked you (don't remember exact phrasing) "What would happen if I got targeted by the Role Thief? Would I get my neutral alignment and win condition changed?" and your PM said something like "You would retain your alignment and win condition". I'm positive the answer was along this lines, but unfortunately, I don't have the message to prove it anymore.
    That sounds like something I would write. I should point out that it was technically correct (the best kind of correct!). I likely left out the bit about the role thief dying in your PM, as I did not want to influence you into making any decisions about trying to bait the thief into targeting you.

Apologies if I miscommunicated. I wanted to assure you that your win condition wouldn't change, but not influence your strategy.

Dawn breaks in sunopal, although this seems somewhat unnatural, more like the moon got bored of being blocked by the sun and set leaving the sun to dominiate the sky once again rather than the sun rising to take the moons place.

All gather in the towns square, oddly enough nobody is dead, prehaps the sun being so high all night had something to do with it?

Loud crackles of thunder can be heard periodically followed by a drizzle of red rain, a strange omen indeed, some say the spirits of those that pass in such strange weather will reveal all their secrets.

Day 3 There are 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline in 48 hours.

Nobody has died

I wasn't able to steal any role last night. I'm still the power thief. I tried to target Noodle.

I'm sure Noodle will enjoy reading that fact...Why didn't you try to target the two that were "oh so willing" to give up their roles?

My guess is that your night action was not the only one blocked since there were no kills, and obviously the story was more than just flavor. Anyone want to take a guess at what the "those who pass in such strange weather will reveal all their secrets" means, or the extent that this will reach too should I say? Maybe if we lynch another mafia it will reveal all their mafia cohorts (wishful thinking).

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I can't because Bad Ash will yell at me.

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post
    I can't because Bad Ash will yell at me.
    haha I was a little saucy when I made that post. But I think the top 3 posters contributed for like 33% of the posts of the entire game. When it isnt scumhunting, it isnt helping.

Anyways my two top suspects today are Gwahir and Val. Gwahir for wanting to vote flub and trying to detract the autti lynch early on, and Val because I think he made the "oops ninja'd" post to try and cover his butt. I mean, it was like 20 minutes after I voted for Autti...not really ninja'd. I think he wanted to show he was willing to vote for Autti and knew it was a worthless vote when he couldnt place one. Would have been smarter to not say anything IMO. Might have been a slip up