Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: (EuScL) Value my frenzier and win a price

I'm not good at this but I tried to make an estimation of my own based on 1hr=20ists, not just guessing. I'm rounding it down to 3900.

3631 ist - archie
    3816 ist - Wotuu
    3900 ist - tombo
    4000 ist - hobbs
    4044 ist - barbia
    4150 ist - axamas
    4250 ist - renchak
    4550 ist - whupaz
    4600 ist - seariner
    4632 ist - Skumhesten
    4808 ist - zerodm
    4900 ist - Ulza
    5000 ist - sammuel
    5150 ist - Causa

Thanks for your replies and valuations! I found it really interesting! Since I have posted quite a few valuations here, this and previous ladders, some have considered my valuations of beeing too high. Others have said my valuations are too low. My dear friend Russev often thinks that I value good items too low, and this little competition has really proven that he must be right. None of you have valued my frenzier as low as myself This means that the winner is Archie

3476 ist - groo
    3631 ist - archie
    3816 ist - Wotuu
    3900 ist - tombo
    4000 ist - hobbs
    4044 ist - barbia
    4150 ist - axamas
    4250 ist - renchak
    4550 ist - whupaz
    4600 ist - seariner
    4632 ist - Skumhesten
    4808 ist - zerodm
    4900 ist - Ulza
    5000 ist - sammuel
    5150 ist - Causa

My frenzier is continiously beein upgraded. Thanks to Whupaz he now proudly carries a 3/17/20 sc, and thanks to Archie he carries a 200ed 6ll upped 492def arreats '40ed 9str' helmet.

I will PM the lucky winner

Peace and love, Groo

I think that i messed up for many...LOL. And soon u be proud owner for the best sc yet...

Whupaz

Hahaha!! Woohooo!!!!

I honestly thought that my pc was a tad to low!!
    As I know you value some items low, some higher. I just valued them after what I seemed fit for myself.

But we usually value items pretty the same!

Thx for a big surprise and a ton of fun!!!

Peace and love

PS: I guess I dont have to buy it from the winner after all...

IncGamers Member

I just really thought charms went for more, after your 250 ist auction for a 3/something/18 charm. So I knew my guess was way off the charts when I later saw the evaluation for a really good grand charm being about 4 hr's. And since I haven't traded any high value items this ladder I didn't want to research the economy for everything this close to reset since the knowledge gained would be useless so soon.

Just wondering though, what do you value the Last Wish at? It's a pity such an expensive runeword a lot of times is worse than a Grief, but with it being a double perfect roll in a 15% ed base it looked like some kind of collector's item and so I went with an insane 40hr's for it which would be 1000 ist with your rune evaluation. Or is that not a perfect roll on the ed? Is it 375 included with the base? It probably is, just missed that. So if it's not perfect, would it if it had been perfect change anything so someone else would have been the winner, like ending up somewhere around the 4000 mark?

As for your prices I've thought they've been rather reasonable. Some I find cheap, some I really would never consider bidding on because while I really like if I end up with a good roll, I would never pay insane amounts for an item just because it's perfect since the effect in-game is rather negligable. An example being the eth-bugged armor for 3 Jah. I understand the reasoning behind it though, just not my market.

Oh yeah, and grats Archone!

Gratz Archone, u worth it...

Whupaz

I value his LW about 450 ists.

Peace

Thank you all for your partisipation, I really appresiate it!

@ whupaz - I also think you may have tricked some members into higher valuation than they normally would consider if they looked at it 100% independantly. I'm indeed (thanks to you my friend) now the proud owner of 2 fantastic new sc's - Thanks again! I copy you totally regarding the heads up for Archie - He is truly worth it!!!
    @ archie - I hope you roll a very nice infinity or pride in your prize - I'm lucky to be your friend
    @ sammuel - keep in mind that valuations of high end items is not written in the stars. Many factors come in to considerations, and I have seen very different prices on simular items. My last wish would have been insanely valuable if it really was perfect (= 390ed 70%cb). The 15ed from base is included in the 375ed on mine, so its over average, but quite a bit from perfect. I'm very pleased that it has perfect crushing blow though, and with gores I have 90% which is quite nice in UT for instance About your thoughts regarding perfect vs random items, I understand what you are saying. The effect in-game is mostly rather negligable, but for many (*caugh, caugh...*) perfection becomes an obsession...

Peace and love, Groo

Thanks alot!

I find that perfection is really important now, in the end of the ladder.

Prob the first time for me, for real I mean. Last ladder ever!

Peace and love

No 2 week ladder 10 archone?

Whupaz

Would be fun with lvl9 duel those 2 week... Or some crazy builds