Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Re: Days until someone full clear Inferno Date Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstrife View Post
    I am watching Method and they are in act 4 now. Faster than I thought. However, by no means they are 'playing' the game. In other words, I think Blizz was right in saying that it could take months for inferno to be really 'completed'. That is kinda what Bashiok said later, that he expected it is possible to exploit/skip content to finish inferno sooner.

I do think they should have had included some measures to make the playstyle now used by method impossible, without making the actual game even harder, since that difficulty level seems sky high already.
    There's a relatively simple fix. Drop an item-laden corpse on death. Just a blast from the past.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Someone also already soloed inferno. No revive cheese happening there.

IncGamers Member DemonDemolisher's Avatar

Re: Days until someone full clear Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    A week for the guys who play 18 hours a day.
    And for the rest of us who have jobs, 30 days, of course that depends on what you do for a living.

IncGamers Member

killing bosses only != cleared lets find the first person to clear the game and kill everything not just a handful of bosses

BattleTag cozmic0-1632

Quote Originally Posted by volrathy View Post
    killing bosses only != cleared lets find the first person to clear the game and kill everything not just a handful of bosses
    I agree with you on this for the spirit of the game. But by definition of the date pool, Inferno unfortunately has been 'beaten'. Personally I think the biggest flaw on Blizzard plan for making Inferno truly challenging is the cheap rez system. I actually thought that you can't resurrect at all and if someone died in boss battle, they'll have to wait until the battle is over. Otherwise as it is, playing in groups have the big advantage on not having to restart battle on death. Heck even with non-boss battle, players don't have to run all the way back to corpse to continue killing mobs pack.

As the deed has been done I'm unstickying this thread, to help with the bolus of them affixed atop the forum.

Conversation in this one is encouraged, but it's not going to be stuck on page one forever.

--Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)