Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Is this thing still on?

Welcome back!

I remember you from some pat threads ( blood brothers, ancients), and also from your spectacular fail in some mfo where you ran mephisto.

Slight OT, but there have been a few auradins in the spf. First there was malachi, then H-RP by SQ Urkel. bcoe had a doom synergised dreamadin, and quite a few of the less rare dreamadins have also been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Evil View Post
    Well dip me in gravy and call me Biscuit, if it isn't ol' Ray Patean. You're never on MSN these days (but neither am I so no worries). How's life? Still six shades of badass?

Hey, Biscuit! Liq, I missed you far too much, and decided I needed to come back to you. I'm rarely on the computer any more...spending my free time on XBox Live nowadays. All this talk of D3 coming out is starting that itch to play again - maybe I should get this rash checked out instead...are you not only posting, but also playing D2 again? It's been a few years, but maybe some MPing with Mr. Evil would get me back into the swing of things.

Life is sadly only five shades of badass, but I think returning here will get that sixth shade back. I mean, I just found out there was a character named after me! How badass is that!

Steven Q: That's pretty sweet. Thanks for the honor!

I'm glad to see there are still some familiar faces around here. Makes coming back much easier

BattleTag Breezy1189-1970

I remember you from when I first joined the forums. Long time no read mang.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Long time no read.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

Hey Thy, and youngDbl. A couple more familiar faces

Where is the loving embrace and smooch between you and Liquid because of your past bromance? All I saw was a non-threatening pat on the back.

Welcome back Ray. Are you here to stay?

BattleTag maxicek-2583

Hello Ray, welcome back.

I still think you need to redo the Barb from the Blood Brothers project with dual grief and consign Liquid's Druid back to the second place.

Zhao: We're trying to keep things on the DL...we're both married now, so we can't have the Mrs. finding out!! Glad to see you're still kicking around here I'm planning on staying, I've got a few days off starting tomorrow so I might just get back into D2...

Max: I may just have to do that...if I can find my old stashes...I built a new computer and haven't transferred everything over still.

Holy hell, it's Ray Patean. I thought you had died man. Seriously, Aman told me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Patean View Post
    Hey, Biscuit! Liq, I missed you far too much, and decided I needed to come back to you. I'm rarely on the computer any more...spending my free time on XBox Live nowadays. All this talk of D3 coming out is starting that itch to play again - maybe I should get this rash checked out instead...are you not only posting, but also playing D2 again? It's been a few years, but maybe some MPing with Mr. Evil would get me back into the swing of things.
    If you go down that path you'll never play D3 due to how bogged down with D2 you'll become. Trust me, I experienced a similar thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Don't even consider not playing D2 again! That's blasphemous! Don't listen to LORD NIKON, he's new here!
    I'm simply stating what would happen, without regarding it as something you should avoid or strive for

Last edited by LORD NIKON; 04-04-2012 at 21:02.

Don't even consider not playing D2 again! That's blasphemous! Don't listen to LORD NIKON, he's new here!