Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Once again, I call on General Discussion to help me find a video!

It's a video which includes behind-the-scenes Dominic Keating, Michael Gough, and Grey DeLisle in the recording studio.

I've tried everything I can think of in youtube and google - "Diablo 3 Dominic Keating", "Diablo 3 voice actor video", "Diablo 3 behind the scenes", etc, etc. Even ran a search on the main page for news with 'Michael Gough' and 'Dominic Keating'

No luck - does anybody know where I can find this vid? I shouldnt have to be looking so hard since I thought it was an official Blizzard preview. @_@

Re: Once again, I call on General Discussion to help me find a video!

Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    It's a video which includes behind-the-scenes Dominic Keating, Michael Gough, and Grey DeLisle in the recording studio.

I've tried everything I can think of in youtube and google - "Diablo 3 Dominic Keating", "Diablo 3 voice actor video", "Diablo 3 behind the scenes", etc, etc. Even ran a search on the main page for news with 'Michael Gough' and 'Dominic Keating'

No luck - does anybody know where I can find this vid? I shouldnt have to be looking so hard since I thought it was an official Blizzard preview. @_@
    Could it be this? Michael Gough for certain, not sure about the others.

Skip to 4min 50s:

IT IS!

Frack me, I could have sworn it was its own video - I totally forgot it about it being squirreled away in the sound panel T_T.

Thanks for that, Fmulder!

That's why im getting the english client to play even though i have a german CE preordered. Its all about the original sound.

IncGamers Member

well i've heard pretty much all dialogue there is in beta in german and english ; and in the end i found both equally good and cheesy ; cheesy one liner and clicheč one liners will still be cheesy and clicheč esque in german,

that being said i think that the german dub can take it on with the english one ; iam especially fond of the Barbarian voice acting (whose the "dubber" for Russel crowe in germany)

however i think most of the written text is better in english :/ including quest-text ; weapon name translation etc;
    i'd wish i could have the english text with the german dub

Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    Thanks for that, Fmulder!
    Glad I could help.
    Fun fact: I had my pants on backwards when I wrote my reply to you