Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Idea anyone quitting d2?

I quit it about 7 or 8 years ago, now looking at d3 coming soon, i wonder how much d2 had changed. I will gladly take anyone's account over and be a good guardian of it, I'll also report to you my woos and ahhs from 8 years of abstinence. So what say you, giving up your addiction for a month and half, while making someone very happy, that's 2 birds with 1 stone. You'll also accomplish your good deed a day from boyscout.

Banned

Re: anyone quitting d2?

Yep, I cant agree more. I quit d2 last year and desperate for the realese of d3. too bad I still have to wait a month!!!!!!

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

I'm still trying to figure out why you just don't fire up the game again and start a new character yourself...

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

I think your missing the point of its easier to say "gieb free stuff" rather then actually "play" the game again for the nastolgia effect, but then again I could be completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.