Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Skill reflecting projetiles

Hi,

In the monk gameplay video (http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media...nkgameplay.xml) we see him reflecting projetiles while inside a bubble. What's this skill name? Is it still in game?

Thanks,

BattleTag Chaboi-1594

Re: Skill reflecting projetiles

Quote Originally Posted by Xandor View Post
    Hi,

In the monk gameplay video (http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media...nkgameplay.xml) we see him reflecting projetiles while inside a bubble. What's this skill name? Is it still in game?

Thanks,
    Unfortunately, no. This skill was originally called Impenatrable Defense. It looked really cool, however, it seems the skill was replaced with 'Serenity". Serenity grants the caster immunity from damage and all other effects for 3 seconds. Also, there is a rune variant of the skill which allows the caster to reflect 50% of all projectiles back at the caster for the duration of the protective shield.

IncGamers Member

Thank you very much for the clarification, Chaboi.

IncGamers Member

It's kinda gone. I wish you could punch projectiles back to your enemies. How badass would that be?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

That's a shame, very cool skill.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementEight View Post
    It's kinda gone. I wish you could punch projectiles back to your enemies. How badass would that be?
    Yea, I would love that!

I wonder if it just made for some difficult programming. Converting monsters was always problematic in D2 as you've gotta have things still be balanced. Converting projectiles would probably have to have them be altered in some way to still be balanced. Would also make for a crazy PvP skill