Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Are there any good 3rd-party alternatives to Battle.NET?

Ok...the quote containing the percentages is part of his signature, its supposed to be a joke. Guess you didn't quite catch that one.

The real thing is no different then single player except there's other people running around doing the same thing, killing monsters, completing quests, gaining levels, etc. That and a ton of spam bots of course but who doesn't love spam bots?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Ok...the quote containing the percentages is part of his signature, its supposed to be a joke. Guess you didn't quite catch that one.

The real thing is no different then single player except there's other people running around doing the same thing, killing monsters, completing quests, gaining levels, etc. That and a ton of spam bots of course but who doesn't love spam bots?
    Sorry, usually in other forums the signature is always separated from the post by a thin line in order to reduce the chance of confusing people. Also, I just wanna talk to people for once(in game).

Quote Originally Posted by Banglafish View Post
    Let's say that you have a bicycle. You were originally going to sell that bicycle for, lets say, $20. I took that bike away from you without noticing. But then the week after, I came to you with the bicycle back and gave you $20. This is basically what I'm doing. I pirated the game at first, but in a few days, I'll actually buy it which will basically net in some money for the company. So simply put, nothing has happened really, and your logic's flawed.
    No, my logic isn't flawed. Try taking food from a grocery store and paying them back for it a week later without their consent and we'll see how well that works out for you.

You are not paying them any interest on the late payment, or even letting them consent to this transaction in the first place. You don't think that's even the slightest bit wrong? It's their game, but you are setting the terms. You have no right to do this. It is their property, not yours. There is such thing as property rights - and you ignore it.

It is your logic that is flawed.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by mysticc View Post
    No, my logic isn't flawed. Try taking food from a grocery store and paying them back for it a week later without their consent and we'll see how well that works out for you.

You are not paying them any interest on the late payment, or even letting them consent to this transaction in the first place. You don't think that's even the slightest bit wrong? It's their game, but you are setting the terms. You have no right to do this. It is their property, not yours. There is such thing as property rights - and you ignore it.

It is your logic that is flawed.
    Okay, I agree with you.

IncGamers Member

Okay, I agree with you.
    wait wut. You must be new to the Internet; the usual policy is to

1) make subtle insult
    2) get called out
    3) quote useless statistics
    4) get called out
    5) start yelling incoherently
    6) get yelled back at
    7) continue yelling until other people tire of it and you've 'won'
    8) alternately, post huge walls of text that no one is energetic enough to climb over, leading to the same result ('victory')

You'll learn if you stick around for a while, don't worry. (I must warn you that people on this particular site have bad manners in that they actually bother you with good arguments, often enough. )

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greizer View Post
    wait wut. You must be new to the Internet; the usual policy is to

1) make subtle insult
    2) get called out
    3) quote useless statistics
    4) get called out
    5) start yelling incoherently
    6) get yelled back at
    7) continue yelling until other people tire of it and you've 'won'
    8) alternately, post huge walls of text that no one is energetic enough to climb over, leading to the same result ('victory')

You'll learn if you stick around for a while, don't worry. (I must warn you that people on this particular site have bad manners in that they actually bother you with good arguments, often enough. )
    Lol, I'm by no means new to the internet. I'm just much smarter and more mature than the general vast majority of the internet, which what makes me stand out and makes me look like I'm "new to the internet". Also, I just said that to end a pointless argument. By the way, I was sleeping as well, so I'm sorry that I couldn't reply back to your post on time.

Lol, I'm by no means new to the internet. I'm just much smarter and more mature than the general vast majority of the internet, which what makes me stand out and makes me look like I'm "new to the internet". Also, I just said that to end a pointless argument. By the way, I was sleeping as well, so I'm sorry that I couldn't reply back to your post on time.
    Since when is knowing about property rights, ethical courses of action, etc. considered a pointless argument? These concepts are critical to civilization.

Honestly, you can't be very mature or very smart if you still think theft is a perfectly good course of action to take. That is actually quite irrational as it's definitely not in your rational long-term self-interest.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

I'm just much smarter and more mature than the general vast majority of the internet, which what makes me stand out and makes me look like I'm "new to the internet".
    Yeah, sure, we noticed that when you pointed out the mistake in Orphan's sig

Seriously, I suggest to stop any debates at all until you bought the game. I'm not saying that as a mod, however, it's just my personal opinion (so you might find a bit of irony in this posting). As you admitted freely that you are currently using a pirate copy, I will assume that you are serious and honest with respect to your promise, so just tell us when you bought it and you might expect a bit more support and friendliness. However, people might still have doubts because now we know how smart you are

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

*deleted*

Please wait until Orphan makes a decision about this thread.

Krischan

Last edited by krischan; 30-03-2012 at 09:46. Reason: going a bit too far