Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: I think I got a job

Congrats on the job! all the best IRL

IncGamers Member

Well done. I hope it works out for you. With the extra cash you could purchase another d2 for muling lol.
    Oh I finally scraped together the crafting sets for that 7%FRW fire GC. Could I still get that please ?

Congrats on the job, Dude. I've been basically without work for over a year and a half now. Glad to see someone catching a break!

Yeah, politicians and government bureaucrats have basically been messing everything up, that finding a job, let alone a good job, has been immensely hard. Toronto and surrounding areas doesn't seem to care. They are just humming along it seems, taking no notice at all. My problem is that they don't really care to hire outside of toronto, so it's taken a very long time to find an employeer who actually needs me and can't settle for someone in toronto. I am fortunate that I am very bright.

To be honest, long term, we have to change how the government is operating or things aren't going to get better. If you want a job, please vote for Ron Paul - even if he doesn't have a chance to win. The unemployment rate is definitely not going to improve with anyone else anyway, and in fact, it's going to get worse.

If there are any laissez faire candidates at the local level, I suggest voting for them too. As long the government tries to stay "hands on" with this economy, and tax and regulate everything, it's never going to grow again.

Our system needs a wipe. It's so sad that so many people - often very deserving of work - don't have a job. It's really stupid.