Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

My new chaos/trapper mfer

Hey gang. SO i have made several trappers and kicker trappers and have alot of fun with those builds. ive stayed away from the MA tree for the most part. Got an OHM rune today and thought what the hell, as i was in the process of leveling my new trapper (current level 78) i made a chaos claw and have bartucs on second claw. even pure trapper build was fun with my new toy only doing 1k and 600 claw dmg. the WW is pretty cool. So i restated and threw some mele gear on. Claw dmg is 1610 and 1052, with only 11 in venom. and traps are at
    4400 with 5 skillers and a torch.

wow this is really fun build. traps and ww is hella different then the normal sins ive played and has really spiced up the fun factor. i know im not the quickest killer, but pretty cool to say in the least. so my goal for this char is some mf runs with andy meph and baal for my others chars im starting.

this is ladder char online:
    current gear

vamp gaze/ist'd shako
    ap nigma
    chaos / bartucs (my chaos has 1 to SM, 2WI, 3LS)
    dracs
    tgod belt
    gores
    bk5ll, carrion9ll/raven
    and 24 maras.

with my hell anya still needed my res are barely in the blue even with fade. any suggestions on how to get my res up with some diff gear and still not get squashed like a fragile egg? i was thinking kiras for helm, but i like the 19% dmg reduction.

i use hoto and spirit on switch for tele to bosses, but getting arse handed to me against council members and the like after i switch back to claw setup. chance to block is 57% and life1300

, please forgive my noobness, and my rambling of a post. my goal was to use enigma for this build but im thinking this may just not work for an efficient mf'er. any thoughts or ideas ?

IncGamers Member

Re: My new chaos/trapper mfer

well i swithed to trangs gloves and belt, and picked up a griffins helm. doing andy meph baal runs with ease now. only times it gets hairy is with baal room full of souls. current lvl 82 and pretty fun build. i got tired of trapper taking a back seat, and using ww feels like im in the "action" alot more so with my griffons i found and a freshly dropped titans from mephy, im thinking of making a zon cow runner. i traded for 3 x 5% res all charms and while i dont have full res, im hanging pretty nice. traps up to 5500 and claws at 2k now. really fun build, and not even perfected lol.