Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

How much life will we have at level 60?

So I just checked the site and it seems if you put a Radient Star Amethyst in a weapon it adds +500 hp PER HIT!

to me this just sounds like we're going to have a HUGE amount of life, i.e. 50,000+ or we're going to be on the verge of death constantly jumping from no life to full life.

i.e. a 7 sided strike adds 3500 life, with the 9 hit rune it adds 4500 life! lol

does anyone else find this interesting?

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Re: How much life will we have at level 60?

In the Beta I have a barb at level 13 with 685 life. If we multiply that by say 4 thats level 52 and around 2740 with another 8 levels so maybe 400 more life for 3100 ?? Now the items I have on all have a vitality boosts on them but none of them more than the 11 on my helm. Hoping with better item quality well get better mods on the items. I crafted a level 26 hat before patch 15 and it had +55 to vitality on it so thats a lot of extra life. Probably be around 5k for an average level 60 character is what Im thinking , depending on items of course..

IncGamers Member

well the best potion used to heal for 35k but i just checked and its changed to 12,5k. also if you search for some datamining affixes there is one life % and there is a lot of items that can roll it. i dont want to post spoilers but it gives a lot of life :P
    i would say with the change to potions we can have around 50k life avarage.

With zero Vitality, every class has 88 HP. Each class starts with 7 Vit at level 1 and gains 2 per level. That means that we'll have 125 Vit at level 60 and since 1 Vit equals 10 HP, we'll have a base HP of 1338.

Looking at the current (patch 15) list of affixes, you can gain a max of 1500 Vit from item mods alone (so no gems) and there are percentage based Life bonuses as well.

I think it won't be uncommon to see level 60 players running around with 10k+ Life in Inferno, but even 20-30k+ should be possible if you want to maximize your HP.

Last edited by HardRock; 26-03-2012 at 23:31.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    With zero Vitality, every class has 88 HP. Each class starts with 7 Vit at level 1 and gains 2 per level. That means that we'll have 125 Vit at level 60 and since 1 Vit equals 10 HP, we'll have a base HP of 1338.

Only newbs wear vitality gear; base HP is already more than enough to be 1337.

Sure, but 1337 isn't over 9000.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Sure, but 1337 isn't over 9000.
    *looks at post in with '1337' occurred, looks at post in which '9000' occured* *looks quizzically at HardRock* Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by prodiii View Post
    well the best potion used to heal for 35k but i just checked and its changed to 12,5k. also if you search for some datamining affixes there is one life % and there is a lot of items that can roll it. i dont want to post spoilers but it gives a lot of life :P
    i would say with the change to potions we can have around 50k life avarage.
    I was also surprised by how much health the highest-tier potions can restore @_@.

I'm thinking that our health is going to be around 30k average :P.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Mux-1555

If they are like they were in d2, life totals of inferno geared 60 vs a fresh level 60 will be more than doubled (~+100% increase). I vaguely remember in D2, my relatively new to P/Matriarch characters would have around 1500-2000 life, whereas a fully decked out PvP toon would be in the 4-5000's (iirc)..

Although I expect the difference in life totals to be more along the lines of what I saw in WoW cataclysm launch, where a fresh 85 would be in the 85-100k life range, but the fully raid geared characters would be in the 130-155k range. About a +30-60% increase.

So whatever amount of life we have at level 60 (fresh), imagine a decked out inferno geared character with 1.5x that amount of life is my best guess.

IncGamers Member

The stats increase is probably exponential. I'm pretty sure there was a vid made by blizz (ofc) comparing geared and ungeared stats. I recall str being at around 600ish when geared on a barbarian.

Besides, monk heals are doing 4k to 7k or so, and most passive sources of healing tick for 500ish. 1.3k or whatever is probably unrealistic.