Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Screenshots of duped/bugged/prepatch items that still exist on realms

Nope. 1.07 Shako = 1.08 Shako. I know for sure people found those in 1.08 as well.

There were some changes, 1.07 HLW didn't have DS/lvl but it had FRW instead of IAS so you can consider it beta HLW.
    One thing that changed big time are charm affixes. Allress went up to 20+ for grand charms, 36 for single ress etc, but most notably preffix serrated and suffix of maiming were each 16-20 maxdmg making possible charms with 40 maxdmg or otherwise skillers with 20 maxdmg suffix etc. When you transfer to 1.13 or any version they keep their hax dmg so those should also be around if 1.07 was active at bnet.

Spoiler

And Arkaine's... actually in 1.07 and early patches +life and +vit/lvl get bootsed by bonuses like BO and old shako. Because of that you can get 10000 life barb pretty easy I think, and there are lots of shields and armors that give bonus life, vita/lvl etc in that patch.
    But in 1.13 it's very defensive armor. Kinda not my approach for pvm, and in pvp fort and enigma > arks almost every situation.

EDIT: kestegs, those daggers looks sooo much better with 15 allress jewels in them

I was pretty certain that as soon as b.net was up and running, they patched the game. I don't remember where I read this, but probably where everyone else did :P
    That wizzy is ridiculous.

wondering if anyone got more picks like this