Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One last patch please Blizzard!!!

With D3 not very far away I think Blizzard should give us one final patch to get out teeth into, any ideas anyone?

Ive thought of one; enable Uber Tristram to be opened within Single Player, this would give that extra little challenge before D3 is out.

Anyone else got any other last ditch patch ideas for Blizzard?

Re: One last patch please Blizzard!!!

gieb inferno level on d2. that might give some of the real nuts (you know who you are) a bigger challenge.

IncGamers Member

They won't do it. They are focusing entirely on online stuff. For D3, you even have to be online to play single player!

They'er not nice enough to give us access to all the coolest things. So maybe if they just increased high rune drop rate by another 40x that would be cool (jk, I know this is actually pretty lame).

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Would be nice, but I really doubt it. I expect that 1.13d is the last content change we will see for D2.

IncGamers Member The Lord of Darkness's Avatar

Yeah, I kind of doubt they do it. They should unlock online runewords at least (not that it already isn't a viable option). Make it official and open the flood gates. I would like to see Uber Tristram unlocked but that might be more trouble than it is worth balance wise.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Veerschlee-2124

I wouldnt mind ubers...but meh...blizzard is blizzard, they get no revenue from fixing things, like the serpent lizard things at nihlathak with their poison attack droping my mercs in a shot. But yeah, ubers would be fun, im still tempted to activate *a non approved mod* and give them a try, but it wouldnt be the same thing, without the summons and ****.

Last edited by Thyiad; 22-03-2012 at 17:30. Reason: Don't post hack names on here

IncGamers Member NoisemakerArrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    For D3, you even have to be online to play single player!
    Ah, in case I needed more reasons not to buy it.

IncGamers Member

The Diablo franchise will get a load of attention when D3 launches. A meaty D2 patch after a few months might encourage people who never played it to spend a few bucks on the game just to give it a try. It could make some business sense?

--

Quote Originally Posted by Codoh View Post
    im still tempted to activate *a non approved mod* and give them a try, but it wouldnt be the same thing, without the summons and ****.
    It really isn't the same thing.

--

I think there a load of quality of life changes that could be made to D2 that I'd welcome with one-last-patch, like...

Enable everything in single player.
    Fix gloam/tomb viper damage bug.
    A modifiable text file for how loot displays (for instance, if I find a cracked sash, it won't display when I hit alt. This would be great for LK chests, or horking up Trav)
    Revert the Blessed Hammer change (and maybe rebalance a few other utterly useless / awful skills).

A bit more controvertial, I feel, is that I'd LOVE it if we got a couple more lvl 85 areas, perhaps that single element characters could clear. It is a little sad that cold sorcs are just about the only elemental based characters that can waltz through a level 85 area.

^ I was trying to find info around about hiding items of a certain type as well. Even if it were only gold piles or potions or something.