Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BattleTag Halfsoul-2361

Re: Demon hunter the best MF-class. Post your builds here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    slightly offtopic question about mobility:
    do we know how the wizard's teleport with wormhole rune works, can you cast teleport over and over again within 1 second of casting the previous teleport as long as you have enough arcanepower to cast it?
    if that is the case i would rate the mobility between DH and wizard as almost even...

Spamming teleport as much as you can within 1 sec in an uncontrolable manner will most likely get you killed, when you suddenly end up in a group of monsters, only to realize, that teleport has a 16 sec CD lol :d

Unlike teleport, vault hasnīt got a CD unless you choose the runeskill acrobatics, so youīll be able to use it again and again till you lose all your discipline. Thatīs why itīs better.

Quote Originally Posted by Franceso View Post
    It doesn't dmg 4 monsters when they are chained
    You're talking about the Chain Gang rune of Entangling Shot, right? If so, you're wrong, it deals damage to all 4 targets.

ok, let me try again:

there are different ways to interpret how teleport wormhole works.
    ideally, your are able to cast teleport as often as you want, you just aren't allowed to have a break between teleports that is longer than 1 second.

example: cast teleport-wait 0,8 sec-cast teleport- wait 0,5sec-cast teleport-wait 0,9 sec - cast teleport

in other words, after each teleport you cast you have a window of 1 sec before the cooldown starts ticking, but if you have the AP regeneration for it you could teleport 10 or even 20 times in a row, especially if you use diamond skin in between for 15AP reduction on skills for 6 secs which would give a full AP bubble again.

so my question is: is this how teleport wormhole works, does anyone have the answer here?

or is it like Sulle thinks, you only have the 1 sec window once which doesn't refresh to another 1sec after casting another teleport which means you might be able to cast 2 or 3 teleports before the cooldown begins.

the same question could be asked about the vault rune "Tumble":

Tumble

After using Vault, your next Vault within 6 seconds has its Discipline cost reduced by 50%.

so does this possibly mean that each vault will have its discipline cost reduced by another 50%, as long as it is cast within 6 secs of the previous one?

like: 10 - 6,6 - 4,3 - 2,8 - 1.89 - 1,25 ....etc

Last edited by Cid; 31-03-2012 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    or is it like Sulle thinks, you only have the 1 sec window once which doesn't refresh to another 1sec after casting another teleport which means you might be able to cast 2 or 3 teleports before the cooldown begins.
    This is how it worked in the PvP demos last year. I don't see why would they need to change it. Tumble most likely behaves this way as well.

IncGamers Member

built this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...TdQ!eXT!aZaYYb

shadow power gives sustain and regens 45 hatred over 3s, good enough for 3 multishots, which can restore quite a bit of discipline and restart the combo.

wanted more mobility than a vault every 15s...but all other options require discipline. guess i could use the passive for vault too. any other suggestions?

thanks for the info Hardrock!

so if thats the case i will probably not make a wizard as my first char.
    when it comes to mobility in order to increase farming results i think the next best class is the barbarian with leap, sprint and furious charge.
    at the moment i am torn between DH and Barbarian. that flat 30% damagereduction (for monk and barb) does sound almost too good to pass up.

this is my first idea of a very offensive mobility barbarian, hope you don't mind me posting it in this thread for discussion:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...VUS!ZYg!acYcbZ

IncGamers Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaqGElJRp4g this video would suggest otherwise. And, considering this was how the skill was coded to work 3 months ago, I'm inclined to believe that this is how the final version would turn out.

That video is from the emulator. Wormhole's cooldown doesn't work there at all. People already confirmed, that it only gave you a 1 second window to teleport as much as you can in last year's PvP demo.

Last edited by HardRock; 05-04-2012 at 17:57.