Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: List of unique Elites in the Beta

I assume all his minions were summoners as well. I bet that was an interesting fight.

I started adding boss mods to the Elites. If anyone knows the mods for some of them, please let me know.

BattleTag Autti-6733

I have seen 3 rare skeletal summoners in patch 16 in 2 hours gameplay. But no he didn't summon summoners.

BattleTag Brokenstorm-1880

Mangue has the poison pool. I don't know what's the name of this mod though.

I think it's "Plagued". It's visible in screenshots, so I'll update the Elites that have it. Oh, and thanks for the info about Mange.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomion View Post
    I'm just going to put this here, even if it's not Unique related: I encountered a Rare Skeletal Summoner in Patch 16, first time for me.
    I met one of these too and it had "Nightmarish".

I moved this one out of the beta forum and gave it a threadsurrection since it's very useful info that now all applies to act one. And hopefully you guys can leap in and keep it going, as we collect the full game elites. All 4,000 of them...

--Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

IncGamers Member

Nine Toads - Terror of the Borderlands. Found in Act 2(?), Desolate Sands http://i.imgur.com/y398th.jpg
    Shaitan The Broodmother - Great Maker. Found in Act 2(?), Desolate Sands. http://i.imgur.com/KOQOLh.jpg When you kill her a 2 level dungeon opens up through the hole she leaves. http://i.imgur.com/QY5KDh.jpg
    Moontooth Dreadshark - The Shadowswimmer. Found in the Sewers of Caldeum. http://i.imgur.com/pqMyb.jpg

Got a bunch more shots but I'm not sure which ones were quest ones and which ones were more interesting uniques (well, more interesting to me anyway).

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    I moved this one out of the beta forum and gave it a threadsurrection since it's very useful info that now all applies to act one. And hopefully you guys can leap in and keep it going, as we collect the full game elites. All 4,000 of them...
    Now, seriously, how many elites are in the game?

Re: Complete List of unique Elite monsters in Diablo 3

82 Uniques are required for the "A Unique Collection" achievement. Either some Uniques have been removed for the final version of the game or killing every single one is not required, since some Uniques found in the beta are missing from the achievements' list, for example Glidewing. In any case, by now their spawn locations are well documented on multiple sites, so this thread has lost its usefulness. I don't know whether I can link to these sites, since they partly provide the same content as Diablo Incgamers does and as far as I know in this case linking is against the rules. However, as the saying goes: "When in doubt, Google it out."