Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    BattleTag RyTEK-1818

Re: So what will you be eating/drinking on release day?

I've been talking up the Absolute Zero Monster Energy which is still my fav, but I can't believe I have neglected a solution that has been right in front of my face...

I work for the DoD - a few years back we worked with Wrigley's to create Stay Alert gum. We send tons of the stuff to the troops and have packs just sitting around the office. 100mgs caffeine via oral absorption with full efficacy within 5 minutes. Last time I had a stick, I was seeing colors more vibrantly and hearing noises from far away. I'm pretty sure you can buy the stuff on Amazon for anyone interested.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by RyTEK View Post
    I've been talking up the Absolute Zero Monster Energy which is still my fav, but I can't believe I have neglected a solution that has been right in front of my face...

I work for the DoD - a few years back we worked with Wrigley's to create Stay Alert gum. We send tons of the stuff to the troops and have packs just sitting around the office. 100mgs caffeine via oral absorption with full efficacy within 5 minutes. Last time I had a stick, I was seeing colors more vibrantly and hearing noises from far away. I'm pretty sure you can buy the stuff on Amazon for anyone interested.
    So that's what the guy took in Limitless...

BattleTag Halfsoul-2361

Rytek you just gotta be a bit careful with the caffeine. Some years back, I was making a critical analysis of Stephen King´s book "the shining"( and then comparing it to the two movie versions). I had two weeks to make it, but did when I had a little over 1 day left, So I thought lets do it! and stupid as I was I took too much caffeine via energy drinks. At one time my hands were shaking like the witch doctor´s lol and like you I was also seeing things and I could barely speak normally hehe. So now I avoid them and gums and just drink some coffee, when I need my daily fix