Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Re: City Mafia Game Thread

Hm, very interesting....

I'm not so sure the doctor claim would have worked as we would have still questioned why you protected who you did, or didn't protect for that matter. I think the main thing that really gave it away for me and made me push from then on was your reluctancy to claim and state your selected targets, and then your reasoning for choosing your targets was based on a coin toss rather then trying to save someone. Both roles would have required trying to protect someone so it probably would have fell through.

I think they did it like that to kind of reach a consenus and try to figure out who was the largest threat to them at the time based on information/pushing/roles. Not a bad idea if you think about it, but apparently still didn't work . Score one for the town.

I'm still suspect of a couple different people, but I'm sure we all are.

Also on a side note, remind me to listen to Val, he had him pegged from day 2, pretty good I must say.

Well, considering the trend for killing off info roles, here are my thoughts if I don't last the night:

SK: Pyro, BA, and FoE can not be it just based on claims I believe. coju and Val both claimed early, which would be a gutsy move for a SK, leaving Gambor or RE as safer bets for the SK.

mafia: Assuming we can trust flubbs claim here (somewhat doubtful, I know) there were 3 mafia last night to discuss with. If this was Laarz and Noodle, he is the last, which would be awesome. If not, it gets harder, but in either case I believe BA and pyro are town. FoE I think is also likely town, and assuming that is true:

RE: voted Laarz (on a day 1 mislynch) and Asrrin early, flubb late. Voted Ankeli
    gambor: last vote on Asrrin, no other votes
    coju: voted both Asrrin and flubb. Voted Ankeli and I.
    Val: voted flubb 2 days. Voted Ankeli
    For comparison I: voted Asrrin and flubb. Voted Ankeli and BA.

Using this I would say RE and Val are less likely to be mafia, whereas coju and Gambor are more likely.

Last thoughts, if only the SK is left, then they really don't have any reason not to follow the town on votes, most likely peg is on RE for claiming late and having a high pick, and gambor because even though he had a low pick his claim was a role that was previously confirmed (essentially).

guy news anchor.jpg

(Off camera) Hey... you okay?

"Psshht.... off coursh I'm. O. KAY. Noth... nothing my good fernd Jack can't sholve. HAHA. I shaid 'fernd'."

(Off camera) You really need to lay off the bottle man. It's not professional.

"What does you know about... about... about being professhional, HUH? Who? Cares? I losht everything important to me. She's gone, and I can't ever have her back. Never!"

(Off camera) Lighten up man. She's just some two-timing floosey. You'll find someone better than you wife eventually.

"Wife? WIFE?! I ain't talkin' about her! BINKY. BINKY ISH DEAD. <hic> I miss her sho much. She was the wor... world to me. Never even got to tell her how I felt.

"AND YOU JERKS TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME."

<Jeremy throws a half empty bottle at the camera. It shatters and nothing but static remains.>

--------------

flubbucket has been lynched. He was Memphis, Tennessee. Mafia. Bus Driver.

It is now night time. You know the drill. 24 hours, please have night actions submitted by 5:00pm Pacific.

guy news anchor.jpg wfbnc.jpg

<Jeremy has his on the desk and is singing softly to himself. He is obviously quite hung over and not feeling well at all. Next to him is a new face, someone far too chipper and cheery>

Betty:
    "Hi! My name is Betty Lisa-Ida-Swarn Samuels. Jeremy isn't feeling too well, the poor thing, so I'm filling in for him today! The poor thing!"

Jeremy:
    "I could have been a baseball star, but I wound up here... just have to look good, don't need to be clear..."

Betty:
    I'm not very good at this, but I'm going to give it my best. Let's see... top news today, Boston has been destroyed. Oh dear! I visited there once. It was very noisy, but the beer was great! Isn't that where the Cheers bar is? Gee, I don't remember!

Jeremy:
    "Bubble-headed bleach blonde who comes on at five... she'll tell you about city bombings with a gleam in her eye...."

Betty:
    "Silly goose! We're on at six!"

Jeremy:
    "Six doesn't rhyme. And stop yelling. Nobody should be this loud at six in the evening. Anybody have a drink?"

Betty:
    "We'll be back soon. In the mean time, I'm going to see about getting Jeremy sober and happy again! Stay tuned everyone!"

Jeremy:
    "We all know crap is king... give us dirty laundry..."

-----------------

It is now 'day time'.

Bad Ash has been killed! He was Boston, Massachusetts.

Day is scheduled to end on Monday at 6:00pm. With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch.

I am confused, I thought he said this was the day he was immune? I assume that he must have been trying to bluff the killers to go after someone else, too bad it didn't work.

FoE could you let me know what the result you got for Laarz was again?

He said he was immune and I knew he was bluffing when he said it but didn't call him on it because obviously it would stop a night kill which is obviously a good thing. The only thing is if the SK was keeping track of the cycle it was an easy one to catch.

Also, my last post of the previous day phase was regarding gambor claiming to be vanilla after trying to get role cop, not that he claimed to have an already confirmed role. Obviously I was running out of time when I was typing that so was kind of in a rush. Either way hes still on my suspect list.

First of all, I'm drunk posting. Sorry for that.

Well, speaking of WIFOA..

One kill indicates, that flubb was the last mafia member, or?

I was sure BA was the hider role tonight? Since he was killed, he apparently was lying (again, alternatives?).

If he was lying about that, I'll assume he was mafia. Gwaihir will clear this up by tomorrow.
    What's really interesting IMO - the thing that confirmed Pyro's claim was BA. If BA was lying, where does this leave Pyro?

I'm not in condition to figure this out atm. I will check the thread asap tommorrow.

Gwaihir: Laarz was Ninja, mafia.

Even though your drunk posting, I'll try to clear it up for you. Hider role was immune to all night actions every other night.

So
    Night 1: I was immune
    Night 2: I was not immune, BA stole my role
    Night 3: BA was immune
    Night 4: BA not immune. (Last night)

The SK most likely followed this timeline and took him out on the night he was vulnerable, and the first people to target would be solidly confirmed towns as they are very unlikely to be lynched and taking out someone uncertain would draw more attention to them during the day as there would be less people to suspect.

Other alternatives, BA was not the one that stole my role and therefore was never immune (possible but would mean that both TC and BA were lying which makes it near impossible, and wouldn't matter anyway due to the timeline above)

From flubbs last post it made it seem like he was the last mafia, and as far as we are aware, we have no one with an ability to avoid being night killed except the SK.

I will await further pushing on FoE until Gwaihir's post as that could prove or disprove a lot (maybe...).