Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Re: City Mafia Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I just remembered something I thought coju had said about a jailkeeper, turns out I was wrong - it was flubbs. For reference, this is on day 3 after Sath was killed:

Timing on this is incredibly suspicious. My vote stays on flubbs for now.
    This right here is pretty solid evidence to me, there was no mention of jailkeeper anywhere throughout the entire conversation that day EXCEPT that post, why would he pick that role specifically out and especially right after Sath was night killed? Unless your trying to trick us Gwaihir by confirming Sath as the Jailkeep and then pointing that out...but still why would he mention that role?

I'm staying where I am for now.

Look at the role descriptions on page one. Jail keeper has no descripton. I googled it because I didn't know what it was. The conversation thread at the time had to do with reading the wiki.

Don't twist this to have anything to do with Sathoris.

Well, it seems Flub's demise has more reception, and I have been thinking of him being scum since day two, so...

Unvote: Coju ~ Vote: Flubbucket

I have to go pick up a friend from another city's airport in 7 hours, so according to my pro calculations, I won't be around by the end of the day to post in case the votes switch. I'm taking my PSP, in case I get lucky with some crappy signal at the airport, but can't promise anything.

Its not that I'm not receptive to anyone being or not being lynched, its mainly the fact that if he does in fact come up as the bomb I rather not see two townies go down instead of just one, theres a lot of risk unless we make the last person vote be someone else we have suspicion about, so if you can somehow force flubb or FoE (or RE, or Gambor, or anyone for that matter, since everyone is suspected) into being the last to vote then its really dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I just remembered something I thought coju had said about a jailkeeper, turns out I was wrong - it was flubbs. For reference, this is on day 3 after Sath was killed:

Timing on this is incredibly suspicious. My vote stays on flubbs for now.
    this is making me conflicted

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    I understand that coju made the perfect claim to cover the SK, but how likely is it really that the SK role made it THAT far down the list and nobody wanted it? Not in the least bit? It just seems strange. He also dropped that he was the bomb before this day started if you go back to find the posts.

I still really don't like the random selection for bus driving, whats the point? Hes also avoided every arguement against him and just tailed on Val's points in two cases already.
    same % chance that bomb made it down the list...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Its not that I'm not receptive to anyone being or not being lynched, its mainly the fact that if he does in fact come up as the bomb I rather not see two townies go down instead of just one, theres a lot of risk unless we make the last person vote be someone else we have suspicion about, so if you can somehow force flubb or FoE (or RE, or Gambor, or anyone for that matter, since everyone is suspected) into being the last to vote then its really dangerous.
    The thing is Coju could have easily killed the actual bomb earlier on and just taken his claim. It's pretty damned smart

Lemme just propose something:

You have the second to last pick. The odds of you being Vanilla are very high, wouldnt you just say "screw it" and pick a role you wanted and just hoped no one would take it?

Think of this as well: My pick, if I had the first pick, would have taken SK. By the time I made my pick, there was 0% chance I was picking it because I thought it was already taken. Noodle chose treestump. Ankeli took special win condition. Pyro claims he took hider.

So....no SK....how many people had the same thought I had? "oh SK has to be taken". then Coju, admitting that he was most likely to be vanilla basically just went for it, and possibly got it. I would say bomb and SK are both likely to not be there when he took his role.

Its a high game risk, I will vote for him last if it takes that (but would like to see others since I am immune to night kills tonight), but is that line of logic too ridiculous? Put yourself in Cojus shoes. Bomb is just as likely to be gone as SK...if he had claimed something else that was more likely to be there at 17...I would say more reasonable, but I think he claimed bomb because he knows the original bomb is already dead (and could have even been the second pick overall)

thoughts?

I am hevily leaning towards coju

The number of night kills just doesn't really line up if the bomb already went off especially if Coju killed the bomb since then in turn he would be dead? (I assume this, I really want to know is the SK immune to the bomb?) but your right, its equally possible that bomb/SK were still available. If we go for coju I rather someone that isn't confirmed town take the blast so the ideal situation would be flubb, or (enter your choice here).

Is the mod allowed to tell us if the SK can survive the bomb?

maybe it isnt only lynched...that could be an issue as well...ooooookoook. This feels like Ankeli part two but, lets see.

Vote: flubbucket

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    same % chance that bomb made it down the list...

The thing is Coju could have easily killed the actual bomb earlier on and just taken his claim. It's pretty damned smart

Lemme just propose something:

You have the second to last pick. The odds of you being Vanilla are very high, wouldnt you just say "screw it" and pick a role you wanted and just hoped no one would take it?

Think of this as well: My pick, if I had the first pick, would have taken SK. By the time I made my pick, there was 0% chance I was picking it because I thought it was already taken. Noodle chose treestump. Ankeli took special win condition. Pyro claims he took hider.

So....no SK....how many people had the same thought I had? "oh SK has to be taken". then Coju, admitting that he was most likely to be vanilla basically just went for it, and possibly got it. I would say bomb and SK are both likely to not be there when he took his role.

Its a high game risk, I will vote for him last if it takes that (but would like to see others since I am immune to night kills tonight), but is that line of logic too ridiculous? Put yourself in Cojus shoes. Bomb is just as likely to be gone as SK...if he had claimed something else that was more likely to be there at 17...I would say more reasonable, but I think he claimed bomb because he knows the original bomb is already dead (and could have even been the second pick overall)

thoughts?

I am hevily leaning towards coju
    I see what you are saying, but from the first page:

Bomb - Kills the person who killed you. If lynched, takes out last person to vote for you.

If coju killed the bomb he would be dead, right? Or does bulletproof make you immune to that? I assumed it was just mafia/vig kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    maybe it isnt only lynched...that could be an issue as well...ooooookoook. This feels like Ankeli part two but, lets see.

Vote: flubbucket
    It may feel like ankeli part two, but when it came down to it that time I would have prefered not to lynch ankeli, but the votes were already piled on and there was no chance of switching at that point.

Besides its pretty much too late now since I think your vote locked him.