Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo III FULL RETAIL BY BLIZZARD - PRE-DOWNLOAD

Run as admin. Also, you are not installing the client, you are just choosing which drive will host the installer that is beeing downloaded, that's not the same thing.

IncGamers Member Alucard Nosferato's Avatar

Hmm, when I click install it just says "Fire from the sky still falls. Diablo III has not yet launched". There is no license agreement. So SixPack, how did you get it??

btw. i downloaded enUS version.

IncGamers Member

To clarify on the admin, you need to right-click the file, and choose "run as administrator". This allows you to access the C: drive (*edit* didn't realize this was just an executable to install, no point in putting in in program files)

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard Nosferato View Post
    Hmm, when I click install it just says "Fire from the sky still falls. Diablo III has not yet launched". There is no license agreement. So SixPack, how did you get it??

I didn't get that... did you see that after the full 7.6GB download? Or immediately upon starting?

IncGamers Member

You can't install the game until May 15, it's really that simple.

IncGamers Member

Ok as long as I am only downloading the installer files (7ish gigs) then all is well. Wont matter where I download them too. Thanks.

IncGamers Member

Doubt anybody will be playing 1 minute after midnight... beta test is still ongoing with a large patch to that up today (well, not out YET but theoretically coming up )... and I expect there'll be a lot more changes, so... unless they let us patch the release client on the Monday, I think we will all be madly patching for several minutes after midnight

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Treader-1466

Quote Originally Posted by Srikandi View Post
    Doubt anybody will be playing 1 minute after midnight... beta test is still ongoing with a large patch to that up today (well, not out YET but theoretically coming up )... and I expect there'll be a lot more changes, so... unless they let us patch the release client on the Monday, I think we will all be madly patching for several minutes after midnight
    Judging by the way they handle patches, we would be lucky to even play on the 15th. Most probably delays until the 16th.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard Nosferato View Post

Simple h4x.

Since you are from Europe then it would probably be better to go for "enGB" version.

Inace ces na americkim serverima igrat :P

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fornica View Post
    You can't install the game until May 15, it's really that simple.
    Who knows... 2 months is a long time to try to get the files... In just few hours some progress was made...

http://i.imgur.com/WVXFc.jpg

BattleTag SparkOne-1556

So can anyone please clarify if I have successfully downloaded/installed the game? I keep getting an error message. Why can't we install the game, but just not connect? How will I know if I have successfully downloaded the installer and I just have to wait for game day. I would hate to have issues installing/downloading another 7gbs on release day?