Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow.incgamer

Re: wow.incgamer

Quote Originally Posted by snowieken View Post
    You can repost the story, Icefrost. :-)
    I guess so. Maybe it'll even catch a few new eyes around here.
    Now I just need to figure out the title to slap on the thread, as it is a general WoW board now and not a dedicated fiction category. Any ideas?

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Heh, only if you want to, of course. You don't sound too enthusiastic about it.

As a title, you have complete freedom. "Fan Fiction: Druid of the Blade"? I dunno...

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by snowieken View Post
    Heh, only if you want to, of course. You don't sound too enthusiastic about it.
    Oh? I'm actually quite excited over this chance to correct some formatting issues and typos I had missed in the early bits the last time and always kinda looked back to it, wanting to bury my head in the sand for giving such a grubby-looking start to something that, in my opinion, improved quite a bit as it went on.

On the flipside of that point, I am perhaps a bit stuck on the idea of wanting to get it right from the get go this time, that's all.

I'll stick it out there soon enough, although it'll take me a while to get all 60 parts out there again, as a simple copy-paste job from wordpad just doesn't cut it without some editing.

D3 Demon Hunter Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Sure, take your time. And in the event of a misformatting that you notice after the edit timer has run out, feel free to leave me a note if I need to edit something for you!

- Snow
    When people tell me "plz" just because it's shorter than 'please', I feel perfectly justified to answer 'No' because it's shorter than 'Yes'.
    And the Lord said unto Carl: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'. But Carl came fifth and won a toaster.

WWN East Guild Member OneMadOgre's Avatar

Thanks for having it live as long as it did Rush and Elly. I was sad to see it go dark, but I remember all too well the effort it takes to keep the forums tidy. Congrats on the big 15! I have the text from the email still from 2003 it appears. I'll just have to lurk here now again to keep up on old friends.

IncGamers Member

Took me a while to find this info. I'd been going mad trying to figure out why I kept seeing tanks and planes when I wanted to see druids and warlocks.

BattleTag Ruhster1234

TPMdm. Hahah, well we simply lost interest in the game a while back and it seemed pointles if our heard was not in it. I think WoW for us ran its course after Wrath, Blizzard just took the game in the wrong direction for us. We really only cover games on incgamers we will be playing or enjoy. We are gamers and if our heart is not in the game then why do it.

I am playing World of Tanks and World of Warplanes right now so with the WoW site gone I figured, what a cool name to use for the site Dorjan and I will be posting on

Rushster - Admin,
    IncGamers.com