Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

Re: The ROTK Sept progress thread

Today we join Lu Bu live via satellite. Where are you guys?

LB: We are on a boat in the middle of the ocean. I think Kundri is a little seasick. I was sick a few days ago, but am getting used to the seas.

DJ: Anyone else there with you?

LB: Meshif is the captain of the boat and has graciously (at the point of a halberd) agreed to take us to Kurast for free.

DJ: Talk about the fun in the Canyon of the Magi.

LB: I still need lightning resistance. Those bugs really hurt when their charged bolts gang up on me. Everything else went pretty smooth though.

DJ: How was Ancient Kaa?

LB: Pathetic. If he didn't have any of those lighting bolts, I would've cut him in half with one blow. I hate LE monsters.

DJ: At least Dury slowed you down right?

LB: Who's Dury?

DJ: That giant bug you fought in the chamber of Tal Rasha.

LB: He was pathetic. He was more scared of me when I used Battle Cry than I was scared of him (which was not scared at all). Kundri amped him a lot with her bow and he fell in six hits or so.

DJ: I heard Kundri got a new bow.

LB: Thanks to you of course. She almost does damage parallel to mine. You got her a rare composite bow with 25% ED and 1-6 lightning damage, along with the chance to cast Amp. The two sockets in the bow were filled with a Ral and a Tal. She says she wants to thank you properly... But right now she's seasick. Hey Meshif, when are we getting there?

Meshif: Soon. The seas are windy and there are lots of waves, but I think another day should do it.

DJ: When you get to Kurast, you'll be able to fight the first Prime Evil.

LB: Finally. Let's see how tough he is against my Halberd.

*Kundri appears, green and nauseous.

Kundri: I don't think I'm going on a boat for a while.... *throws up on the deck.

LB: Great. Now I have to force the sailors to clean this. Off to get my Halberd. Bye for now.

DJ: I would like to thank the audience again for reading this.

Lu Bu: Level 28 headed for Kurast to take on the First Prime Evil, along with his seasick cold girl Kundri. Up Next: The Jungle

DJ: Today Yue Ying checks in live via the Inner Cloister. How's the progress coming along?

YY: Thanks for finally getting me to level 18. I am no longer a member of Mana Potions Anonymous because of that staff you found with the Blizz sorc. *clutches staff*
    It's my precious now.

DJ: How were the monsters.

YY: They weren't really hard after I was able to use this staff*. It was funny how everything was either LE or Mana Burn. As long as I avoided getting into melee I was good.

DJ: Any finds?

YY: Pitspawn dropped another Arctic Furs. That's my contribution to the stash for now. He also dropped a pretty good rare set of throwing knives.

DJ: I think you're on a little break for now. Time to work on the other member of the Mana Potions Anonymous group.

YY: Thanks for having me here.
    *grips staff.
    Begins talking to staff: "You're my precious item that keeps me sane. You are my everything here. You make the monsters fall fast. You light up the night and the dark."

DJ: We're out.

*staff is a Spire of Lazarus

Yue Ying, level 19 Lighting/CL/FO Sorc in the Inner Cloister. Next Up: The Cathedral and Andariel.

Today Lu Bu is updating us upon his status.

LB: I am in a jungle.

DJ: Where in a jungle?

LB: A jungle with too many demon midgets.

DJ: The Flayer Jungle?

LB: I now hate demon midgets.

Kundri: I now hate being surrounded by Drowned Carcasses.

DJ: I'll see what I can do about getting your weapon an upgrade soon. Any finds?

LB: I found Civerb's Cudgel and an interesting Crystal Sword with 70% ED and +50 Poison Damage. Someone will be very happy about that weapon.

DJ: *mutters under breath: Cao Cao.

LB: What?

DJ: Nothing. At least it's not burning hot in the jungle.

Kundri: Nope. It's just humid..... *passes out from the Humidity.

LB: I think I'll get her back to the docks to rest up.

DJ: The next section you get to go shopping. It's also an actual city.

LB: No more demon midgets?

DJ: Nope. Just people that like to cast blizzard and heal other demons.

LB: That sounds interesting.

Lu Bu, the almost future Concentrate/Berserk Barb, level 29 3/4 in the Flayer Jungle, with a passed out Kundri the Cold Rogue. Next Up: Lower Kurast

*casts level 20 thread necromancy

Today's update is from Guan Lu, live from the Inner Cloister. How's everything been?

GL: After finally picking up bone spear at level 18, things are starting to move faster. I would like to thank Liaza and my clay golem for clearing pretty much the entire tamoe highland and outer cloister.

Liaza: You're welcome.

CG: Rawwrrr.

DJ: Any finds this time?

GL: Nope, but thanks to your rummaging in your stash I have a level 4 bone spear. The Jail went pretty fast.

Liaza: *mutters under breath There is hope for you yet.

GL: I heard that. Anyway, I had to come back so that you would follow me multiple times anyways....

CG: yarr rarrr yaggrrrr rarrwwerrr,

Liaza: He says that he was proud that he tanked the Smith all by himself.

DJ: Up next is the Cathedral and Andy, are you guys worried??

GL: As long as I have enough mana potions, probably not.

CG: rawwwrr rarwggrrr rggrrrrarr.

Liaza: He says that Summon Resist would really be helpful, but it's not possible... I'll be fine as long as I'm not in range.

Guan Lu, The level 19 Bonemancer in the Inner Cloister, with Liaza, his fire rogue, and a confident Clay Golem.

Up Next: The Cathedral and Andy.