Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: The ROTK Sept progress thread

Funny dialogues Please have more of them. It's a shame I haven't read anything of the story the characters are based on, I bet it would make it all much more interesting.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

Here's a link for those who want to actually read the book. (English Translation)

http://threekingdoms.com/

It's much better in Chinese.

Today is work on the other four characters day.

I enjoy the dialogue too. Maybe I'll read the books someday. I'm currently working on the dark tower series, though.

I got stuck on the Dark Tower book III because the library didn't have book IV. Tried to read book 5 but couldn't understand it.

Anyway, Guan Lu is heading out of his soothsaying sessions in the Rogue encampment now.

That's a bummer. They get better and better, like most series should. I just finished book 4, so I'll get to 5 after exams probably.

*Two people walk in with identical grins on their faces.

Lu Bu: So this amulet is one of the best in the game?

DJ: This amulet is great against fire, and it's the first time I've ever seen it, so.....

(Nozokan Relic from a Random Horror in the Stony Tomb)

Lu Bu: We must give thanks to Alexis for killing the item gods.

DJ: I must also thank you because it was nice to let off some steam by running through the first two parts of Act II.

Lu Bu: That halberd now is covered in the blood of our enemies.

DJ: yep. You also were fortunate in gambling some good gloves.

Lu Bu: What can I say? My power overrides bad luck. By the way, those mummies that shoot dark bolts really don't bother me as long as they are not a boss or a champion level.

DJ: Your taunts were definitely put to good use.

Lu Bu: Have only seen 5 scarab beetles (1 boss pack in stony tomb lvl 2). Must be a good sign.

DJ: Wait until you get to the far oasis.

Lu Bu: That set belt was also nice.

DJ: Thanks for collecting it, now I have my second full set in SC.(Hsarus)

Lu Bu: So, when are you resuming with Cao Cao? He refuses to come out of Elzix's Inn until I am gone.

DJ: I think we'll get some more people here first before we proceed with him.

Lu Bu: I look forward to testing myself in the Far Oasis.

DJ: I think you'll do just fine.

Lu Bu level 23 Dry Hills, accompanied by Kundri the Cold Rogue.

*DJ and Mizan carry an exhausted looking Assassin onto the stage. The audience is hushed.

DJ: Tonight we speak of Diablo himself. Diao Chan has bested him in single combat (at p3).

*Audience gives standing ovation.

DC: Thank you all for the applause. I couldn't have done it if DJ hadn't thought ahead and put points into lightning sentry.

DJ: Mizan was obviously ineffective for this fight.

Mizan: Actually, when I first charged the demon, he didn't seem to take me seriously, and I got in a couple of good whacks before a combination of cold and that pink lightning finished me.

DC: He did fine until Diablo himself said "Playtime is over." and combined firestorm with the pink lightning.

DJ: Tell us all about the rest of the fight.

DC: It wasn't too bad. My life never dropped to below half thanks to that amulet that I picked up and by putting a diamond into a shield that had +16% LR. I just ran around to avoid the Pink Lightning and kept recasting lightning sentry over and over. I always had 5 going at once. But.... It's tiring to run around him, never knowing when the pink lightning will come at you.

Screenshot003.jpg
    DJ: We have a special guest tonight. Joining us live from a satellite in the Chaos Sanctuary, Diablo himself!

*boos and disgusted moans come from the audience.

Diablo: I'm used to this. It means nothing.

DJ: Describe your view of the turn of events.

Diablo: It was easy going as she sacrificed the merc to me five times. But then she started running around and her traps really hurt.

Mizan: By the way, thanks for the new weapon.

Eagle Nails
    Voulge

+44% Enhanced Damage
    +4 Min Damage
    +1-3 Fire Damage
    +11-43 Cold Damage
    +80 Poison Damage over 4 secs

Diablo: No problem. I thought she deserved it for taking on me by herself for most of the fight. She also got an Isenhart's Case.

Diao Chan: I thought your drop was going to be horrible. Thank you for the new merc weapon. He'll be using it a lot in Act V.

DJ: That concludes this session. Any parting words Diablo?

Diablo: That Barbarian of yours is dead meat.

DJ: Hopefully not. Goodbye for now. Diao Chan, anything to say about Act V?

DC: It's kinda refreshing to feel the wind after being in hell for most of today. I look forward to Baal.

Mizan: As do I, *waves Voulge menacingly.

DJ: We're out of time so thanks to the audience for the great participation and to the readers too.

Diao Chan Level 35 Harrogath, Accompanied by Mizan the Defensive Spearman.

Woah! I'm in the audience! This is graet :P

DJ: Welcome to the first meeting of Mana Potions Anonymous. Tonight we have two members and one motivational speaker. Let's let the members introduce themselves.

YY: Hi, my name is Yue Ying. I'm a lightning/ future FO sorceress that is addicted to mana potions.

ZR: Hi, my name is Zhu Rong. I'm a Fire bowazon that is also addicted to mana potions.

DJ: Talk about your adventures so far with mana.

YY: I have drank so many mana potions that I now can only buy minor mana potions from Akara to restore my mana levels.

ZR: Oh, yeah? My skills (exploding arrow) costs so much mana that I have to run back to town every third group of monsters to buy more minor mana potions.

DJ: Now it's time to introduce our motivational speaker. Introducing Diao Chan, who comes to us via waypoint from Act V.

DC: Thanks for having me here again. Girls, don't worry too much about mana issues. The mana will come much faster later. In Act II Drognan sells light mana potions, which have much more content and you two will probably drink less. In Act III, Ormus will sell mana potions, which also increase mana by a ton. I had my problems with Mana early, but now I'm doing just fine by drinking only a few potions per fight, thanks to the increased size of the potions.

YY: How did you get through Act I?

DC: The game was fortunate enough to give me plenty of light mana potions.

ZR: Can we try some of these better mana potions?

DJ: I'm already in the process of shipping you two some from Lut Gholein.

ZR,YY: Yay! Now we'll have less problems with the rest of the act!

ZR: Countess is up next.

YY: Same here. I drank so much mana that I became confused after entering the Black Marsh and exited after hitting the waypoint.

DJ: Well, that wraps up this meeting of Mana Potions Anonymous, I have to go give out free samples now. Bye guys!

Girls: See you guys later!

Zhu Rong Fire Bowazon Level 16 Dark Wood

Yue Ying Lightning/FO Sorc Level 16 Black Marsh

DC: Hey guys. DJ isn't here. He's mourning the loss of Ohio State to Kansas. I made a little progress today in between the games. I grew two levels and now am Level 37. I killed Shenk. DJ also told me to tell you guys that Posting may be light for a little while because he has to write some papers. Oh well, bye guys for now.

Diao Chan Level 37 Frigid Highlands
    accompanied by Mizan the Defensive Spearman.