Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Looking for new friends to quest with (east or west, hc or sc, even tcp/ip)

Just starting up again and don't like playing by myself much. Anyone down for a non-powerlvl campaign??

IncGamers Member

Re: Looking for new friends to quest with (east or west, hc or sc, even tcp/ip)

hey, saw your post over on the ironman thread i'd be down to do a casual sc walkthrough. i usually play on west

IncGamers Member

I'd be interested as well, I play East.

IncGamers Member

I would also be down, haven't played in about 3 or 4 years but I'd love to start up again. I'm west coast btw

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by DickScotchfist View Post
    Just starting up again and don't like playing by myself much. Anyone down for a non-powerlvl campaign??
    hi all i am new to this not sure if i am doing the right thing or not.
    i would like to play over hamachi. i am east coast but i can almost play anytime. i am new to everything i just started 2day and got to lv 3 nerco. you can reach me at http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1580385701

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Lcypher-1166

hey all, I play west, mostly in the evenings (~9 pm), have a lvl 80 sorc but basically can't do hell diff alone cuz my items suck would love to get together with somebody to play through hell or help out with NM diff.