Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    BattleTag love4fire

Question Are Sigon's Gloves and Boots Viable?

Now, as far as I see I cannot reach the breakpoint I want on a GMB bow for a certain build (where I will be using strafe) without getting the extra 30% ias from Sigon's set, but is it really worth it? Should I go for a GM bow instead? The life leech seems nice from the set bonus as well, but I really don't know.

IncGamers Member

Re: Are Sigon's Gloves and Boots Viable?

What Items are you using? You can easily get 20 ias on gloves and amulet and helm.

for killing those mosters? try laying of hands(20ias) and goldwrap(10ias) or nosforito(maybe misspelled but its 10ias...). the big boners is the +% damage to demons, and +15str on nosf or mf on goldwrap. i think either of those two combos work better than sigons. if it is for killing other players then a crafted hitpower with 20ias n some stats are good.

crafted hitpower gloves i mean.

IncGamers Member

What's the rest of your equipment?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abefroman View Post
    Now, as far as I see I cannot reach the breakpoint I want on a GMB bow for a certain build (where I will be using strafe) without getting the extra 30% ias from Sigon's set, but is it really worth it? Should I go for a GM bow instead? The life leech seems nice from the set bonus as well, but I really don't know.
    IMO, standard gear for a strafer for gloves and boots are LoH and WarTrav. By using Sigon's partial equipment, you say you make the bp but miss out on the 350%ED to demons and 50FR from LoH and the significant damage boost (not to mention MF) from WarTrav.