Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Win Diablo 3 Beta Access from IncGamers

Hello there,
    Im here to claim my prize Not really, Im not here to say that Im Diablo fan since the first release or that Ive been waiting for D3 for 11 years (only since 2008 ), but lets just say that while playing D2 last 2 months again I got bored a little (being in Hell and stuff), so I would like to finally try something new like D3 itself, I hope you can do it, I hope you will give me the key at least for a few hours
    Got D3 client already downloaded, awaiting your turn
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Incidentally, do you guys think 48 hours for the winners would be better? We could let 50% more people have a chance, then.
    You should make the requirement: accounts dated 2011 and before are eligible.

I see many march 2012...

Incidentally, do you guys think 48 hours for the winners would be better? We could let 50% more people have a chance, then.
    how are you going to divide the time? 48 may be better cause everyone gets a chance then but the saturday/sunday 48 is by far the best time frame. i know if i won it (not entering) i would only get like 2-4 hours tops if i got tue/wed time frame

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by raveharu View Post

I see many march 2012...
    Why... why is people even thinking like this.
    Why not just share as much Diablo with as many people as possible.

If any "March" people wish to play Diablo 3, they are welcome to contact me, and i will make sure you get to try this wonderful game.

The reason i even started my little Town-Portal project, which i feel inspired IncGamers little project, was to promote the sharing mentality in this selfish beta-key-selling world. I tire of it. Its a game, we all love the franchise... Just Share. *trademark

IncGamers Member

Due to popular success of WoW Annual Pass, Diablo III will be changed into a high level raid zone in MoP. You will be using battle suits, featuring the B.A.R.B., W.I.Z.Z., W.D. and D.H. design. Our team was hard working beginning December 2011, for a matching talents/skills glyph/ runes system.
    Also, by the end of days, we will announce the new class for Diablo III: The Mayans.
    Jay Wil Soon

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag DMB-2688

I see many march 2012...
    That doesn't make a lot of sense really. I had a different account which I lost the password for and even if I didn't it doesn't make me more or less eligible if I started playing Diablo in 1996 or last week honestly. At least I don't think it should. Don't start the elitist mumbo-jumbo gaming forums are known for.

I see many march 2012...
    I follow this site since www.diii.net days (only read news on index page) and I registered last october. Some ppl just don't like to spam forums to get "popular" and that does not make us less of a fanbase.

BETA ACC FOR EVERY1

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvenin View Post
    Jay Wil Soon
    Bwahahaha. Someone should so photoshop an official Blizzard business card with this on it. And post it to Jay.

BTW on the topic of beta keys, I suspect that Blizzard will be releasing more and more keys over the coming weeks to ramp up stability testing as we get nearer to release so hopefully there are enough keys being shared around the community for everyone to have a fair go.

My wife mocks me when I'm on this site or telling her about Diablo because she thinks it's dark (but really knows absolutely nothing about the series). If I had access, I promise to get her to write a play report. It might be an interesting read, coming from a newcomer who doesn't expect to like it at all. If she does like it (she likes video games generally), maybe she'll stop bugging me about being on here all the time and not harass me when I'm trying to play for 10 hours. So, win-win.

Hell i would be happy with like 6 hours of access and since i live in Perth it wouldnt cut in to most players typical playing time (time zone)... Monday-Thursday 5 am - 11am EST ! Otherwise 48 hours is more than fine and i think it would be better!