Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Win Diablo 3 Beta Access from IncGamers

I would be a good choice as I have been an avid reader of this website since my D2 days, especially the class build up forums Otherwise I do have an unhealthy amount of time to play the beta as I am currently between two jobs !

Do I deserve to play more than anyone else here? Of course not. My bet is that everyone here as been doing as much giveaway, crappy FB concours, twitter and abusing their F5 key. Would I enjoy it tremendously and make each minutes of it count ? You bet !

IncGamers Member

Cuz.. I want to make friends.

IncGamers Member

I'd love to try out the game before it releases! I never was in a Blizzard Beta before, and i signed up for every Beta sice WCIII. It always sucked, but this time i really, REALLY want to play the beta before release.
    I'm really undecided what class i should take (as every time when a role play game i like releases ) and i don't want to feel the disappointment when i choose one at release that i think does fit but in reality it doesn't.. Don't wanna waste hours of gameplay to start from scratch with another class.

Good work on getting beta access to unlucky people so far =) I really Hope you can help me too!

As Kaydee said, this contest is still going. We picked 20~ people who seemed the most deserving from the first 70 replies, but once those people have had their chance, we'll pick more from this thread, including more recent posts.

There are 3 accounts being used for this now, so in theory that's 9 winners every 6 days, which means we should get through 40 or 50 more winners, at least, while the beta continues. Obviously that depends on the beta being accessible; the 3 who were supposed to have access over the weekend got extended until Tuesday, since the game wasn't playable.

If we run through the whole backlog of planned winners, we'll make an obvious request for more people to apply, or just pick others from this thread who weren't already selected.

None of the accounts in this are hooked up to an authenticator. Even an account with an authenticator would be usable, though the person with it would have to be accessible to the winner via IM or something, to give them the code when they tried to log on. Which would be pretty inconvenient. B.net authenticators won't ask for a code every time, but they almost always will if the account is logged on from a different location than usual.

The guy who sent in the semi-naked pic of his GF was one of the first winners, just since I was amused by his application going off the "naked girls" joke I made in the post. If he contributed a video in thanks, I didn't see it. Kaydee is handling the account sending, so maybe he'll know.

--Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

IncGamers Member

So, this is my chance now !

Many years have passed since I played Diablo for the first time... Eventually, in 2 month time, I will have a pleasure to explore the world of Diablo III.

BUT, before that, I am starving for an opportunity to see the beta version of the game ! I can do nearly everything to get a chance to spend a couple of hours in front of Diablo III Beta. By an expression "nearly everything" I mean:

1. I can pray for it: http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/313/praym.jpg

2. I can fight for it with my bare hands and chest ! : http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/922/fightw.jpg

3. I can survive a human crash to get beta : http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1157/crashcw.jpg

And if it's not enough, YOU MUST NOT refuse Superman request !!

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9864/supermandi.jpg

Yours,

The Abnormal

Clan Officer - US North Diablo: IncGamers Columnist
    Hardcore
    BattleTag HCxanth-1495

Not to Hijack the thread but if anyone is in the Milwaukee area and wants to play the beta I'm happy to meet at a coffee shop and bring my laptop. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can set something up.

I was informed I'm in the pool, but I haven't gotten access yet. I'm so excited. I keep telling my wife that we aren't going to be married anymore for 2 days when my turn is up haha!
    Thank you Kaydee and Flux! (And the donators too of course)

Last week my fiance got to play the beta for 2 hours. Even though I wanted to play so bad, even though my hands were shaking just by watching him play, even though when he went to the bathroom I secretly touched the mouse and walked his monk around just to take away some of the anxiety, and even though he offered to let me play, I told him that he deserved to play it as much as possible. That is true love. I have entered every contest just to try out the beta. I have watched gameplay videos and been to this site daily to watch podcasts and see the latest news. I know im a new member but I have religiously been to this site everyday. To conclude, I would really love a chance to play the beta, especially so I can use the wizard I secretly wanted him to use the wizard but he didn't lol. Anyway.. Thank you for reading this and good luck to everyone else who hasn't got to play yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    As Kaydee said, this contest is still going. We picked 20~ people who seemed the most deserving from the first 70 replies, but once those people have had their chance, we'll pick more from this thread, including more recent posts.

There are 3 accounts being used for this now, so in theory that's 9 winners every 6 days, which means we should get through 40 or 50 more winners, at least, while the beta continues. Obviously that depends on the beta being accessible; the 3 who were supposed to have access over the weekend got extended until Tuesday, since the game wasn't playable.

If we run through the whole backlog of planned winners, we'll make an obvious request for more people to apply, or just pick others from this thread who weren't already selected.

None of the accounts in this are hooked up to an authenticator. Even an account with an authenticator would be usable, though the person with it would have to be accessible to the winner via IM or something, to give them the code when they tried to log on. Which would be pretty inconvenient. B.net authenticators won't ask for a code every time, but they almost always will if the account is logged on from a different location than usual.

The guy who sent in the semi-naked pic of his GF was one of the first winners, just since I was amused by his application going off the "naked girls" joke I made in the post. If he contributed a video in thanks, I didn't see it. Kaydee is handling the account sending, so maybe he'll know.
    No video for you for now, I got my own d3 invite from Bliz on monday O___O <3

But ****loads of thanks on giving me the heads-up for 48 hours :333

IncGamers Member

Been avid Diablo fan since Diablo 1. Having spent many many many hours on Diablo 2. I can hardly wait until I get to play the latest addition to the series. So I would jump at any chance for even a small sample of what to come.

And having the worst of luck in all kinds of contest then you are my last hope of salvation!