Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    BattleTag AskMe (EU primarily)

Re: Win Diablo 3 Beta Access from IncGamers

Quote Originally Posted by Siege Valgore View Post
    Honestly 48 hours is plenty of time to get in, beat it with a couple classes, mess around with stuff. I think that would be a good idea depending on how much interest there is. Are you getting a Metric Butt Ton of interest? If so, I'd say 48 hours for sure.
    As someone who's time has come and gone, 48 hours is a good chunk. I had to work on both of my days, so it cut into my available time. That said, I was able to go through the beta with all five classes in one night, and the following night I did some experience grinding and then played with the preexisting level capped characters that were already on the account. I didn't get to see/try EVERYTHING, but on a trial basis I got to experience plenty.

IncGamers Member DeadInside.DOA's Avatar

Just wanted to say thank you to Diablo.incgamers for the opportunity to play! I had a blast and cannot wait for release. Thanks to all involved that put this together and donated accounts and time. This has and will continue to be my favorite site for anything Diablo.

Is the event over? I'm kinda sad if it is

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by raveharu View Post
    Is the event over? I'm kinda sad if it is
    It's on going, but I'm fairly certain they've already decided the winners for the next little bit.

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester Kaydee's Avatar
    BattleTag Kaydee-2441

The contest is not over we will run this as long as we have people wanting to try the beta and as long as the beta is alive

Hi!

I want to win a Diablo III beta key.

...didn't even bother reading the other entries, the competition might scare me! Instead, I skipped to the last page, Quick Reply and whoa ~ I'm typing it now ~ while I'm telling you I'm typing it I actually am ~ but when you read it I won't be anymore ~ time warp just happened in my head just right now ————— I digress.

Here is my entry:

First of all today's my birthday (sh*t, its 12:02) it WAS my birthday today. Seriously, I'm now officially 28.

I've been with Blizzard since I was 14, in programming class, getting my projects done early and playing Warcraft I over LAN *zug zug*

I'm blogging every day about Diablo III news and actually just posted a video on youtube about how to get beta keys for people who are trying by visiting Bash's thread and entering contests. I'm also contributing to the Diablo III wikis as I learn more (13 edits so far!) I've got a 1/2 dozen URLs registered for Diablo III and I'd really like to post unique content that I've gathered from my own exploration of the game via my own perspective instead of rehashing other peoples adventures.

So pick Håles for a Beta Key.

Last edited by Håles; 15-03-2012 at 06:29.

IncGamers Member

Hey, just thought I would put my name down for this. I have been a HUGE fan of Diablo since D1, and I can't wait to get my hands on D3! Thanks for this opportunity!

2nd entry :S

Just want to try the game, how it runs on my PC, cause on 15th of may I get a CE D3 from store, get home and then don't want to leave house for 14 days! Got my off days at work allready reservated and I rly don't want to upgrade my PC on 16th of may. Been waiting for this game way too long and I don't want to play on low setings when it comes out.

TY

Hi, I would love to get a chance to play the beta for some time. The only thing I can say is that I'm from a 3rd world country who has little to no chance of ever getting a taste of Beta (or the original game in its prime on its Release for that matter).
    Anyway, would love the chance and I wish everyone else luck.

IncGamers Member

I've been following this site for quite some time now and finally registered a few days ago. I really appreaciate what you're doing.

Well now, I fell in love with Diablo at first sight, when I was about 8 years old. Though I was too scared to play myself, so I always watched my older cousin. Then I finally got my hands an Diablo 2 and I still have my original case (though cracked) and can recall the day I went to the store to buy it.... well my father actually bought it for me, since I was way too young ^^

Now I'm kind of disappointed, that I didn't have any luck in even getting a glimpse at the Beta myself, though I have every Blizz-game linked to my account and participated in so many competitions.... well.... I hope that with your help, I could finally be able to experience the game for a moment, before it hits the shelves in may.