Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Win Diablo 3 Beta Access from IncGamers

Since so many of you longtime D3 fans still don't have access to the beta, we're making two accounts available to deserving forum members. (Thanks to KayDee for providing them.) Winners will be given three two days of access to one account, during which time we expect you to play for at least 10 hours a day. After 72 48 hours the account passwords will be changed and new winners will be chosen. (Time adjusted by popular demand; see below.)

If you want one, post a reply in this thread and argue your case with words, pictures, video, naked girls, or whatever else you feel might win over the judges. We'll pick two new people every two days and notify the winners via a forum PM. The change over should come around midnight, PST (-8 GMT). Good luck to you.

Update: A 3rd account has been donated by another beta tester. Same rules apply. All 3 winners will be chosen at the same time, every other day.

Also, if any of you other beta testers have an account you are not using anymore and you want to donate it to a worthy case, fire me a PM and we'll group it in with these others, giving more people a chance to get some beta time. Don't do it if you've got WoW or SC2 access on your battle.net account, but if you made an account just for the D3 beta and you're no longer using it much/at all... other people would. (You can loan your account; and take it back if a big game change patch comes out, for instance.)

Last edited by Flux; 07-03-2012 at 18:30.
    --Flux
    The Diablo 1, 2, & 3 Wiki! (Under construction.)

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester Kaydee's Avatar
    BattleTag Kaydee-2441

Re: Win Diablo 3 Beta Access from IncGamers

Good luck to everyone and be creative.

First 2 winners will be drawn at Thursday March 8.

BattleTag KornKills-1468

Good luck people!

IncGamers Member

Edit: I'm in beta now

Last edited by Kingbob; 18-03-2012 at 15:39.

i would like to see a vote put up for 5-10 members, let the community decide who gets it for one of the 72 hour periods. there have been some good posters who have been here a long time that for sure deserve a shot at it and going with a vote gives us all a say in the winner.

Reaper of Souls Beta Tester Kaydee's Avatar
    BattleTag Kaydee-2441

Nothing is impossible, we might do a special or something later on, but let’s start with this first.

IncGamers Site Pal

I'd love a chance to play the beta for a few days.

I've been a hardcore Diablo fan since D1 first came out, first started visiting the site to look at the diablo 1 shrine list, then stumbled across a few great class guides that showed me how much of a newb I was Have been hanging around ever since, my post count is pretty low but I read the forums regularly. I used to be very active in the single player and barb forums back in D2C before the forums were reset.

Other than the obvious stuff the main reason I'd love a chance to play the beta is to see how it runs on my laptop. I just moved to a new city and left my high end gaming PC behind, I need to know whether I need to bring it down or if D3 runs okay on my laptop

Oh and because I quit my job to return to full time study. I actually do have 10hrs a day to play

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to everyone that wins

IncGamers Member

Awesome... glad to see others jump the boat.

We still lend out accounts in #Town-Portal if someone doesnt have luck with this competition, and wanna play 2 hours of Diablo Beta.

Good stuff Incgamers, thats why i have been lurking here since dii.net.

Pick me pick me!

Anyway...I have been a huge fan of Diablo for years and i would love the chance to test the Beta. I live in Australia so the chance that i might ever get a Beta key is really small. I tryed to buy a Beta key from some guy who lives in my city but he sold it before i contacted him :(. I would be happy even with less than 72 houres... I just want to see how it feals because watching the videos just doesnt cut it! Furthermore, i really want to see what will be the influance of latency because i play from the most isolated city in the world .

Thanks for consideration!

IncGamers Member

Hello to everyone!
    This is my first post on this board.
    I hope to have a chance to win even if I am new around here.
    Bye