Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Casper-1672

Re: Monk Viable in Arena/PvP?

whats the point of ur question, nobody has played arena besides the blizzcons which pvp is probly gunna be a little different from then especially balance wise. nobody knows the current state of internal pvp or arenas, therefore we do not know if the monk will or will not be viable based on words. seriously, whats ur point?..... but im sure all 5 classes will be "Viable" for Arena/PvP. just like they have a ton of viable builds i dont think they would make 1 class not viable. the first reply u got wasn't bad at all actually saying what i am. but he didnt bother to explain to you how idiotic ur post sounds =/ nobody knows!!!! nobody knows!!!! thats ur answer. or u can believe me when my instinct tells me all 5 classes will be viable... all classes are damage oriented with their own survivability, different abilities for different situations. its pvp playa. what dont u get? they'll be fine.

IncGamers Member

As the only class with direct healing skills, I bet you can make it work.

Of course the monk will as will all the other classes. As far as the "best" pvper. Well that will be up to you won't it?

IncGamers Member

Currently, Monk is the most Powerful class in PVP.(Blizzard interns tested this...)
    Its a no brainers imo,
    They got absurd number of battle control skills, survival skills, aura and even a debuff...

Monk is the Reason Blizzard Delay PVP on Diablo 3,
    Even the Bashiok says that Monk is too overpowered in PVP.
    Now they are trying to find a way to balance Monk so that other class can even compete with Monk.

This is what Bash says
    We’re only working on the monk now because it’s so overpowered it’s going to be the only class anyone plays. So it makes sense to not waste time developing classes no one will ever choose. Games full of monks just SSSing all over the top of each other, infinitely spammable, it makes for some really engaging eSport potential
    Viable class for PVP?
    Oh hell they are more viable than anything else.

IncGamers Member

The Monk has good single-target DPS, great mobility and a bunch of nice buffs and debuffs. I bet Monk would be the best choice for PVP in all honesty.