Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Build guides for Classic 1.06b?

Me and one other dude started playing 1.06b tcp/ip, im a 26 bowazon and hes a orb sorc 28, were at nightmare a1 atm and I have 2 filler chars also, if anybody wants to join us sometime add veikko86@hotmail.com to messenger

IncGamers Member

If you're still playing it Mislan (or anyone else) you should post some pictures of your best rare item finds!

IncGamers Member

Hello all,

Here are some pics of my ww barb (Beowulf) and Hammerdin (Percival) with a few of the rare / magical items that I've picked up so far in v1.06b

Since I use a macintosh G3 Powerbook and G3 iMac running Mac OS 9 for v1.06b, muling is very difficult -- I am not aware of any muling S/W that runs on this (old) operating system. I connect my machines via TCP/IP locally via Ethernet, and transfer items among characters that way.

Anyway, here are some examples of the items that I've found:

Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 2,.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg

IncGamers Member

Oops!

My Hammerdin is Lancelot (not Percival) -- I've gotten the names confused with my other Pally.

Mislan

IncGamers Member

Sorc is really fun in 1.06.. no cast delay on any skills. Spam that firewall and hydras and meteors etc! Really fun to play, play style was very different.

IncGamers Member

Thanks, Akii

Can you talk about how you equipped your fire-skill sorc?

Mislan

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mislan View Post
    Thanks, Akii

Can you talk about how you equipped your fire-skill sorc?

Mislan
    Well I mostly played cold sorcs.

For most fun get as much fastest cast rate items

You can invest a lot energy for more mana if you use energy shield skill (50-60% absorb damage to mana)

IncGamers Member

Since my last post I was able to get my WW-Barb, Hmmaerdin and Multi-shot Bowazon through Act 4 Hell.

I'm currently working on a LF Javazon (level 38 in NM Act 2), and a fire-Sorc (level 30 in Norm Act 3).

The Javazon is a bit of a challenge due to the rather low damage weapons available. The Sorc is fun (once she reached level 30), I think due to the lack of casting delay and the boost in damage from fire mastery. I'm currently planning to use Meteor as my main attack.

I'll post any interesting rare / magical items that pop up.

--Mislan

IncGamers Member

hey mislan i have 3 chars at hell a3, lvl 44 bowazon, lvl 10 sorc, lvl 2 barb, we could get a 6ppl hell game by tcp/ip if you want.

IncGamers Member

I mostly do self multiplayer games. Hell flayer and hell cs runs with my ww lance barb (lvl 59) doing the killing and have my orb sorc (61), bowzon (49) and IM+BG necro (47) sit at the wp or entrance to cs. Finding out they just have to be in the same area to get exp changed the way I play.

Each of those chars are quite well equipped now. I then have a bunch of chars in the low 30's who are currently lvling with each other in nm - exe barb, hammerdin, hydra sorc, LF javazon, war cry barb, jab spearzon. These chars aren't impressively equipped, but are decent at least.

I've gambled SO much gold by now and still have no nice rings :(