Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Wanna try out the d3 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by SCFreelancer View Post
    Even though I have a beta key I just wanted to say that I think this is a great initiative! Thanks JCBN.
    Thanks for the kind words, its is definately hard work, but its worth it when people get insanely happy.

Sunday has some openings, and im slowly starting to fill in the spots for next week...

Again, feel free to check updates on www.facebook.com/TheTownPortal

P.S. I emptied my pm folder...

IncGamers Member

If anyone can play nights gmt+1, they should come join, those are open often.
    Also, next week is basically free, so come get signed up..

And remember even if you have the beta, your most welcome on #Town-Portal @ Quakenet... talk bout Diablo and have fun.

IncGamers Member

Definitely legit... The level of kindness of JCBN is without equal. Definitely set my mind at ease after I finally got my 2 hours of game time! Thank you so much!

I have a question in PM for you JCBN, I think of doing the same thing but don't understand how to go about it?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by ADest View Post
    Definitely legit... The level of kindness of JCBN is without equal. Definitely set my mind at ease after I finally got my 2 hours of game time! Thank you so much!
    Ty m8. Lots of people been joining IRC today.

Just a small notice guys, when you join IRC and say "hello can i play the beta", and then log off in 5 mins before getting any reply, well... im not watching irc 24/7, so send me a PM on IRC, and wait around for me to write you back. I see plenty of people who just log off instantly, without getting any time...

IncGamers Member

As we are heading into a new week, plenty of space is available.
    How to contact me for 2 hours of diablo 3 beta?

Join #Town-Portal on Quakenet via mIRC, and pm me. (easiest)
    Follow me on Facebook, send me a pm there (www.facebook.com/TheTownPortal - also easy)
    Send a tweet on my twitter (https://twitter.com/#/TheTownPortal) - semi easy)

Sending PM here isnt the best option, since i dont check so often, and i got full mailbox in a few hours.

For all the NA peeps, since you can play at "nights" my time, there is a good chance you can get spots very fast, so join up.

Anyways that was the small update, closing in on 150 people who have tried the beta. Phew....

IncGamers Member

It seems the initial demand for trying out the beta has slowed down... SO.
    Now i feel i can give people some more playtime.

Doubling the amount of time you get, 4 hours. That should be enough for all your Diablo 3 Beta needs.
    The new time starts tonight 2400 gmt+1, if anyone feel like taking an allnighter, or live in the states.

Also, i got a spot 2000 GMT+1 tonight (for 2 hours), since a person got invited to beta, so if anyone wants that, let me know (on IRC).

The place to go is #Town-Portal on Quakenet, its really an awesome place to hang out, this morning we had unique access to the new area, and lots of dyes... truly a place where we all help eachother out. (It was trololol who gave me access, so no need to ask for wp's.)

So, everyone who is tired of not winning a key, you know where to find me...

IncGamers Member

Hey, I just tweeted you but I was wondering if it's possible for me to play tonight for 4 hours at your new time, midnight gmt+1, so that's 7est over here?

IncGamers Member

Tonight is abit booked, earliest i got at the moment is 0:00 AM 16th March GMT+1 ... midnight here.

But i would advise you to join us on Quakenet #Town-Portal and wait for noshows... we got some regulars there who have been playing loads, due to those darn noshowers...

IncGamers Member

Just curious. What stops people from using the login/pw to access your bnet account? These are strangers..